Spuz's Unsealing & Custom Sranks. (CLOSED)

Hi Spuz, I just got back, and about to log in for a bit tonight. Adding another player to the team, so if you happen to find yourself online around this time, I'll probably be in a room called CORE. If we don't see each other, no biggie. Have fun with the new system build!

Hello, wanted to let you know I will become available to get online in about half an hour. I'll be on for awhile, so let me know when you see this, and I can set things up. Also, I found two other PDs besides the ones I'm offering as thanks for the items. I'd like to use them on scapes, as I'm starting to get low after handing out so many. :D

Yes, this is my 1st SSD. Infact it's the 1st time Iv'e ever had a decent system. My balls are tingling. I don't plan to PC too much if any atm because it's going to be more than enough for me as it is. I just got the 1700x so that i can OC in the future. Also I think the 212 will be sufficient as I n that case you can adjust an extra fan to point towards the cpu/mobo for extra cooling. I was told that for it price it is generall considered a decent fan, though their may be better ones I am sure. If I decide to OC hard in the future I can always get a new fan then. I am in no rush to do so. This is like a million time sbette rthan anything ive experienced so far. Just gotta be careful putting together a PC for the 1st time and ensure I don't stand on anything like a clutz.

As faras the trade let me know when your on/free @Escutcheon , I will try to keep an eye out as I don't plan to log in unless you message.

Yeah, for the price, the 212 is the best you can get for none to moderate overclocking. It's just that CPU and motherboard scream "overclock me!" Lol... Anywho, it's a good plan to take it slow. Didn't catch that this is your first build. I was a nervous wreck during my first build, kept thinking I'd make a mistake and kill it. There are really good YouTube videos out there that go over the little details of putting systems together. My personal favorite is Linus Tech Tips, as both the videos and forum are very newb friendly. Anyway, I'm online now, made a room called SCAPES to help out Raikiri. And he just showed up! Later

Yeah, for the price, the 212 is the best you can get for none to moderate overclocking. It's just that CPU and motherboard scream "overclock me!" Lol... Anywho, it's a good plan to take it slow. Didn't catch that this is your first build. I was a nervous wreck during my first build, kept thinking I'd make a mistake and kill it. There are really good YouTube videos out there that go over the little details of putting systems together. My personal favorite is Linus Tech Tips, as both the videos and forum are very newb friendly. Anyway, I'm online now, made a room called SCAPES to help out Raikiri. And he just showed up! Later

I have a bunch of videos encoding right now so PSO is like super slow, I can log on after they are done if that is chill.

That's totally fine. And lol, just learned a valuable lesson about making a room called "SCAPES." Long story short, I need to buy more from you. :)
Update: I'm getting called away, so we'll have to meet up some other time. Later!

Last edited:
That's totally fine. And lol, just learned a valuable lesson about making a room SCAPES. Long story short, I need to buy more from you. :)

lol =P.

Logging on now, you around?

Spoko!!!!!
You crazy or what?
Its been a long time since i dont meet you </3
Ill want some stuff from your golden chest ;)

Bank 4:
Parts of Baranz
Parts of Egg Blaster
Kit of Master System
Rappy's Beak

Bank 5
Flowen's Sword [0/0/0/20|20]
Diska of Braveman [0/0/30/0|30]
Kamui [0/15/0/0|0] [CD]

Bank 6
Spread Needle [0/0/20/0|0]
Frozen Shooter [15/25/0/15|0]
Heaven Striker [25/0/0/0|0]

Bank 7
DF Field [Slots: 0] [DEF: 26/EVP: 4]
Electro Frame [Slots: 0] [DEF: 35/EVP: 13]
Secret Gear [DEF: 8/EVP: 5] [CD]
Standstill Shield [DEF: 44/EVP: 0]
Razonde Merge [DEF: 0/EVP: 0]
Three Seals [DEF: 0/EVP: 0]

Bank 8
Smartlink
Heavenly/Power

Banks 15-18
Laser [0/0/0/0|55] [Berserk]
Vulcan [0/0/0/0|55] [Berserk]
Arms [0/0/0/0|50] [Berserk]
Arms [0/0/0/0|55] [Charge]
Railgun [0/0/0/0|60] [Hell]
Laser [0/0/0/0|50] [Hell] x9
Laser [0/0/0/0|50] [Arrest] x9

Addslot x6
Dolls x8

Let me know when you log, just pm me on discord

Spoko!!!!!
You crazy or what?
Its been a long time since i dont meet you </3
Ill want some stuff from your golden chest ;)

Bank 4:
Parts of Baranz
Parts of Egg Blaster
Kit of Master System
Rappy's Beak

Bank 5
Flowen's Sword [0/0/0/20|20]
Diska of Braveman [0/0/30/0|30]
Kamui [0/15/0/0|0] [CD]

Bank 6
Spread Needle [0/0/20/0|0]
Frozen Shooter [15/25/0/15|0]
Heaven Striker [25/0/0/0|0]

Bank 7
DF Field [Slots: 0] [DEF: 26/EVP: 4]
Electro Frame [Slots: 0] [DEF: 35/EVP: 13]
Secret Gear [DEF: 8/EVP: 5] [CD]
Standstill Shield [DEF: 44/EVP: 0]
Razonde Merge [DEF: 0/EVP: 0]
Three Seals [DEF: 0/EVP: 0]

Bank 8
Smartlink
Heavenly/Power

Banks 15-18
Laser [0/0/0/0|55] [Berserk]
Vulcan [0/0/0/0|55] [Berserk]
Arms [0/0/0/0|50] [Berserk]
Arms [0/0/0/0|55] [Charge]
Railgun [0/0/0/0|60] [Hell]
Laser [0/0/0/0|50] [Hell] x9
Laser [0/0/0/0|50] [Arrest] x9

Addslot x6
Dolls x8

Let me know when you log, just pm me on discord

I was Alt+K'ing you whilst you were making this list. I will log back on now ;)
Some of the items Esc asked for already (spread) I just didnt put reserved on them. But We can go over it now in game bro.

Dang, I think we just missed each other. (Earlier) I'll be around for a bit, let me know if you see this. :)

Hi Spuz.

I'm back asking for some more things if that's possible, here is the list:

Branch of Pakupaku [0/0/0/0|0]
Glide Divine [0/0/0/0|0] [CD]
Thirteen [Slots: 4] [DEF: 1/EVP: 3]
Mother Garb [Slots: 1] [DEF: 15/EVP: 4]
Tripolic Reflector [DEF: 26/EVP: 7]
Kings Striker x1
Tech Grants Lv: 27 x1
Teck Megid Lv: 27 x1
Tech Gifoie Lv: 29 x1
Tech Barta Lv: 29 x1
Tech Gibarta Lv: 29 x1
Tech Gizonde Lv: 29 x1
Magic rock 'moola'

Let me know if that can be, and thank you.

Edit: Added things thanks to the extensive guide you gave me on discord.

Thans again!

Last edited:
Hi Spuz.

I'm back asking for some more things if that's possible, here is the list:

Glide Divine [0/0/0/0|0] [CD]
Thirteen [Slots: 4] [DEF: 1/EVP: 3]
Mother Garb [Slots: 1] [DEF: 15/EVP: 4]
Tripolic Reflector [DEF: 26/EVP: 7]
Kings Striker x1
Tech Grants Lv: 27
Tech Anti Lv: 7 x1

Let me know if that can be, and thank you.

Yes ofc, let me know when you are on.

Hey Spuz! I just got back, and am available to exchange any time you see this.

Hey Spuz! I just got back, and am available to exchange any time you see this.

Yeah i fell asleep just as you messaged ealier ;p. I am just eating but can meet in.. 30 mins if you wanna be around then :)

Sounds great! Take your time, though. Meals should be peaceful.

Anywho, just let me know when you're ready! :D

:) I'm just finishing a ttf, will be in lobby in a minute

Update: Nevermind on the request, ran into someone and traded with them. :)

Hey, would it be possible to snag a Cure/Freeze from you? I have a teammate who keeps getting frozen. :/

Edit: That message was a bit rushed. Explanation; I've asked for two already from you, and now both are in the hands of newer players. Gave the last one to Robin II, to keep from freezing from the Frozen Shooter. So basically I'm asking for one for just myself now, so I'll gladly pay a PD or two for it. :D Also, hope the system build is going okay. Anyways, this request is in no rush. Later!

Last edited:
Back