Spuz's Unsealing & Custom Sranks. (CLOSED)

Doing a sort now, so should nbe updated in several hours (or by tomorrow)

Congrats on your finished sorting! To celebrate, I was wondering if I can take some items off your hands? :D

I know this list is kinda long, but it's for two other people plus myself. If it still seems too long, I can modify.

Item Ticket
Frozen Shooter [15/25/0/15|0]
Phonon Maser +36 [0/0/35/0|45]
Black Hound Cuirass [Slots: 2] [DEF: 17/EVP: 0]
Crimson Coat [Slots: 2] [DEF: 11/EVP: 7]
Heavenly/Battle
Heavenly/Power x2
Tech Resta Lv: 15
Tech Shifta Lv: 15
Resist/Devil x3

I'd also like to spend up to three PDs on AddSlots.

Let me know if this works, and when you're available. Thanks!

Edit: Also, I have a bunch of Mind and Evasion Mats to give away, if you want them. Like 50-ish in total.

Last edited:
Congrats on your finished sorting! To celebrate, I was wondering if I can take some items off your hands? :D

I know this list is kinda long, but it's for two other people plus myself. If it still seems too long, I can modify.

Item Ticket
Frozen Shooter [15/25/0/15|0]
Phonon Maser +36 [0/0/35/0|45]
Black Hound Cuirass [Slots: 2] [DEF: 17/EVP: 0]
Crimson Coat [Slots: 2] [DEF: 11/EVP: 7]
Heavenly/Battle
Heavenly/Power x2
Tech Resta Lv: 15
Tech Shifta Lv: 15
Resist/Devil x3

I'd also like to spend up to three PDs on AddSlots.

Let me know if this works, and when you're available. Thanks!

Edit: Also, I have a bunch of Mind and Evasion Mats to give away, if you want them. Like 50-ish in total.

You could list 100 items and I would still give it tbh, it's listed for peope to take! (though THAT would be greedy af lmao). Yeah thats chill.
I don't need any Eva, but I'll happily take some of those mind =p

-Just going to bed, but i'll be on later when i wake up.

yo spuz I'm here to free up some more junk too~ could you reserve these for me?:

bank 4
flowen's shield
de rol le shell
blue badge x2
purple badge
item ticket
amplifier of yellow
amplifier of blue
mag [fuschia]

bank 6
branch of pakupaku
caduceus

bank 19
king's striker

dunno when I'll be back on but I'll let you know whenever!

Hi, I'm now available to hop online. Let me know when you see this, and I'll do so.

Was cmoding. I am free in about 5 mins

yo spuz I'm here to free up some more junk too~ could you reserve these for me?:

bank 4
flowen's shield
de rol le shell
blue badge x2
purple badge
item ticket
amplifier of yellow
amplifier of blue
mag [fuschia]

bank 6
branch of pakupaku
caduceus

bank 19
king's striker

dunno when I'll be back on but I'll let you know whenever!

Yep nps.

Hello! I could use a some techs and one or 2 H/Minds!

Techs needed:
  • Tech Shifta Lv: 30 x1
  • Tech Deband Lv: 30 x1
  • Tech Jellen Lv: 30 x1
  • Tech Zalure Lv: 30 x1
  • Tech Rafoie Lv: 29 x1
  • Tech Rabarta Lv: 29 x1
  • Tech Razonde Lv: 29 x1
If that's not much to ask.

Tyvm!

Hello! I could use a some techs and one or 2 H/Minds!

Techs needed:
  • Tech Shifta Lv: 30 x1
  • Tech Deband Lv: 30 x1
  • Tech Jellen Lv: 30 x1
  • Tech Zalure Lv: 30 x1
  • Tech Rafoie Lv: 29 x1
  • Tech Rabarta Lv: 29 x1
  • Tech Razonde Lv: 29 x1
If that's not much to ask.

Tyvm!

;)

Hi, Spuz, it's me again! :D

So I ran into Robin, or Robin II now, in a game, and gave her some scapes and a couple pieces of equipment. Eventually, she ended up joining my team. :cool:

But, I think she could use more help, and was wondering if you could spare anything on this list:
Heart of YN-1107
Spread Needle [0/0/20/0|0]
Frozen Shooter [15/25/0/15|0] or Frozen Shooter [15/0/15/0|0]
Red Mechgun [0/0/0/25|20]
God/Battle
Beam [0/0/0/0|60] [Blizzard]
Laser +2 [0/0/40/0|70] [Blizzard]

I know I only just recently asked for your help with a pretty long list, so I'll offer three PDs in exchange, maybe? (i'd offer more, but that's all I currently have)

Anyway, I'll be off and on throughout the day, so let me know when you see this, and if it'll work out. :)

Sure, up to you but not necessary, just got up so gimme 20 or so @Escutcheon . I'll pass you some scapes too.

@MandalorianSuguri , if there is anything else you want from the list let me know!

Sure, up to you but not necessary, just got up so gimme 20 or so @Escutcheon . I'll pass you some scapes too.

Sorry I missed you earlier; had some family stuff come up suddenly, won't be back online until Sunday, sorry for the late response.

Sorry I missed you earlier; had some family stuff come up suddenly, won't be back online until Sunday, sorry for the late response.

Is fine, i totally forgot and was lkooking at pc parts all night. I only just remenbered to check back. Hope things are ok for you.

Things are ok, thanks for checking. Also, I'm kind of a PC hardware enthusiast, so I give your reason a thumbs up! :D

Things are ok, thanks for checking. Also, I'm kind of a PC hardware enthusiast, so I give your reason a thumbs up! :D

Spent over £850 last night on a new set up.

Ryzen 7 1700x CPU,
Crosshair VI Hero X370 mobo,
750w Gold standard EVGA PSU,
Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Cpu air cooler + upgrade kit, with thermal paste.
SSD 250GB to use with my already in use 1TB HDD.
Then an NZXT Phanton410 orange stripe case to go with my already bought GTX 970 GPU.

Gonna be dope af.

Spent over £850 last night on a new set up.

Ryzen 7 1700x CPU,
Crosshair VI Hero X370 mobo,
750w Gold standard EVGA PSU,
Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Cpu air cooler + upgrade kit, with thermal paste.
SSD 250GB to use with my already in use 1TB HDD.
Then an NZXT Phanton410 orange stripe case to go with my already bought GTX 970 GPU.

Gonna be dope af.
Wow, that's gonna be a powerful system! :O Is this your first SSD? Prepare for instant loads. I am a bit curious on the 212, because of the overclocking of the 1700x. Do you think it will handle it okay? Or do you not plan on overclocking a lot? Sorry, just curious. Anyway, I've always been a big fan of NZXT, and the Phantom series is definitely, as you say, "dope af." Have fun with it!

Back