What Games Are You Playing?

Overwatch, Dark Soul I II & III, Doom, PSOBB, League of Legends, Battlefield I, Breath of the Wild, Resident Evil 7 when they come out! UGHHH THERE'S SO MANY GOOD GAMES COMING OUT THIS YEAR!
I cannot wait for the new Zelda game either, it will get rid of that nasty twilol princess taste that I received when playing it. Not to mention Breath of Wild looks GORGEOUS! Really excited to play it and immerse myself into. Love it, Thank You Nintendo! ♥

Lately Stardew Valley and Enter the Gungeon. Sorry I haven't been on lately, folks :(

A mod of Final Fantasy IV called Darkness Within. Some reason, mods that increase difficulty of old genre games I grew up on pleases me greatly. I love the challenge.

Yes for real, I cannot stand the waifu/husbando crap they're pulling as well as having idiotic classes such as: Bride(OH HONEY, THERES A WAR AT HAND... BETTER GET MARRIED AND FORGET MY SELF WORTH IN THE BATTLEFIELD AND FLAUNT MY BRIDAL STATUS... BECAUSE THAT'S ALL THAT REALLY MATTERS RIGHT?!), Maid/Butler and probably some others I'm forgetting to list here at the moment. Fire Emblem series was MUCH BETTER and EFFICIENT without the pandering and otaku/weeaboo crap. Before it was all about war, history and a threat... now it's becoming such a dating sims and often pulling the stigma of "NOW KISS" between the avatar and the character casts. I will never give in to what Fire Emblem has turned into and I will await patiently for it to be revitalized to what it once was previously. I loved the serious atmosphere of what it once was and how they all put their own things aside til the end to solve the threat and things like that... NOW THATS what Fire Emblem is all about and should always be about.

Now about Lyndis, I don't have a issue with her becoming playable in Smash... however there are many backlashes with the Smash Roster containing two things that people are sick of apparently... 1. People are tired of seeing yet another Fire Emblem character make it into the roster and 2. that there are too many sword user characters. So in some retrospect, I can understand with trying to broadening the character roster and trying to get other characters in. However my wish is to replace Lucina with Lyndis or Hector or Ephraim to have either... a "samurai" feel of a character or a "badbutt" Axe wielder as well as the first axe rep that is from Fire Emblem that is ALSO the first axe rep in Smash roster history and pretty much same goes for Ephraim except Lance wielder. And then I'd like to replace Robin with a strictly mage user from Fire Emblem that is preferably Empress Sanaki that mostly does fire magic but mixes in with other magics too... if not her, then Lute from Sacred Stones.
Yeah, you hit the nail on the head. Also the characters have just become charictures. You have the one obsessed with food, the sadist, the pervert, etc. And every conversation they have focuses on that trait. That is all they are. It isn't like they didn't always have that to some extent, but its gotten way worse. The supports rarely ever delve into back story and all max supports end in marriage. It really has turned into more of a dating sim which I'd pretty awful for a strategy game... I see your point about Smash, but there are a lot of great characters that don't all feel the same. They need to stop picking characters that are essentially reskins of each other as far as combat styles. I mean, Lucina literally took Marths name and tried to be him...

Games I'm addicted to for now is PSOBB, League of Legends, Overwatch, and Town of Salem.

Lots of Overwatch, Dota 2 (internationals coming up) Warhammer: end times vermintide (left4dead clone with swords and rats) always dinking with FTL, lots of PC stuff.

Just started D2 on the Dreamcast, and I've also been playing a TON of Rainbow 6 Siege with my buddies. The Season 3 update just launched for Siege and its all pretty exciting

I'm mostly playing PSO:BB these days but I also play CS:GO and Starbound. (And whatever else I want to, depend of the day). :p

PSOBB
Halo: MCC
Gears of War: UE
Smash Melee (Dolphin Netplay)
Smash 4 (Wii U)
osu!
Insurgency

I have been playing Dodonpachi, Melty Blood, and Battle Garegga lately.
PsoBB will be a main focus when one of my teammates come back from their hiatus.

Last edited:
This month for me has been Monster Hunter, Hatsune Miku, and coming back to PSO. I think the rest of my life is set in motion now.

I see some smash4 players here, I used to play that a lot. My friends didn't want to get better so I ended up stopping. Still need to order a LAN adapater for the wii/u... about that..

Uhuhuh, PSOBB (whenever time permits). On my vacation time from the semester, I play a lot of beatmanIIDX/BMS, Battlefield 2, and DDR/ITG.

Haven't played PSO in a bit. Been playing a lot of Forza Motorport 6 on Xbox One and FM 6: Apex on PC.

Forza Horizon 3 Demo came out on Xbox One and the game looks so good, even on a console. Shame there isn't a demo on PC yet but oh well, I already bought the game on Xbox which gives me access to the PC version anyway, just waiting for the 23rd to come around.

Played ReCore on PC for about 3 hours last night and it was pretty fun. The story is solid so far and so are the simple mechanics and upgrade systems. Looking at the reviews, it seems like the Xbox One version is plagued with 1 minute load times after every death and a bunch of bugs. Haven't ran into any on PC yet and the load times are virtually nonexistent compared to the Xbox One version (hurray for SSDs). Hopefully the story doesn't fall apart later on in my playthrough.

I've recently been playing the Professor Layton series.

Absolutely incredible series, the puzzles are top-notch and the plot lines of the games are simply unparalleled, I've never seen anything quite like it.

I just finished the second game and cannot wait to get started on the third one. I'm gonna have to buy a 3DS again at some point to play the rest of the games; Lady Layton is coming out in 2017 too which I can't wait to play either.

Lately I have played a lot of early access Beta for Paragon PS4/PC (cross platform) If you're looking for you're typical, boring, effortless MOBA, then Paragon isn't for you. I've played since early Alpha access and maintained an ELO in the top 1-2% of the entire community. I guess getting into the top 100 and getting to play in tournaments keep my interest in the game, which is tied in with a pretty competitive community. Aside from the other over-hyped MOBAs out there, Paragon is pretty consistent and over-all flows very well to be a free-to-play game, with well above par graphics. which is an understatement.

Back