What Games Are You Playing?

I've taken a break from PSO for now, so I've been playing Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor and Resident Evil 4 HD.

Forza Horizon 3. Best game IMO since Halo 1 on the OG Xbox. The crossplay between PC and Xbox One players is amazing, the physics are great, the graphics are gorgeous, the in-game music is stellar. And the CAR SOUNDS ARE FUCKING ORGASMIC. Runs great on my PC, and was even able to stream a bunch of hours already.

So begins my leaderboard domination on yet another Forza game

Another 1.png

Forza Horizon 3 9_25_2016 11_34_51 PM.png

Forza Horizon 3. Best game IMO since Halo 1 on the OG Xbox. The crossplay between PC and Xbox One players is amazing, the physics are great, the graphics are gorgeous, the in-game music is stellar. And the CAR SOUNDS ARE FUCKING ORGASMIC. Runs great on my PC, and was even able to stream a bunch of hours already.

So begins my leaderboard domination on yet another Forza game

View attachment 1963

View attachment 1964
nice car choices, mang

My good mentions also is the 2 HD arcade ports to console which is Daytona USA for PS3 and Xbox 360 and Dungeons and Dragons Chronicles of Mystara for PS3, Wii U, and Xbox 360. The problem is not a lot of players were online playing it.

Wth
Horizon 3 requires Windows 10...
Microsoft, you bastards. You'll never make me upgrade from my beloved Windows 7!

Wth
Horizon 3 requires Windows 10...
Microsoft, you bastards. You'll never make me upgrade from my beloved Windows 7!

And so will be a lot of new games. I'm running Windows 10 since day one and TBH, I don't regret it one bit.

Well, I don't say I support Microsoft's aggressive marketing but the OS itself is great, once you deactivates the "spyware" (It take 10 clicks at max, if you didn't already did so at the installation).

Plus I'm playing PSO in 1920x1080 Windowed fullscreen without any slowdown on my crappynosaure computer so it work pretty well with old games aswell. :D

Snagged Dark Souls 2 the other day. Originally beat the game, but just never had the opportunity to play any of the DLC in it's glory days. Nostalgic with quite impressive new mob spawns and ambush locations.
Looking to pvp/invade nerds, if anyone plays.

I also grabbed Elder Scrolls: Online while I was there. Not sure if it will keep much of my interest, as it was kind of just an impulse buy with a friend of mine.

Help! I have a Forza Horizon 3 addiction!

Online Multiplayer is my new Battle 6, I can't stop schooling people.

I started playing Phantasy Star Nova again.

Forgot how much of an improvement this is over the sheer disappointment that is PSO2.

Halo Wars 2 Blitz gametype Beta on PC.

Sooooooooo, this "Blitz" gametype is not bad at all. It's fast paced, and you constantly have to be moving your units around. There is no base to build, instead you have this "safe zone" and card system that allows you to make units on the fly and deploy them anywhere on the map..... For a penalty. If you deploy these units outside of your "safe zone" they'll spawn with 50% health and stay at 50% health for 8 seconds. Means you can't just throw a few units right into a massive battle and think you'll automatically turn the tide of the fight. It's alright, I'm still getting used to it but it shows some promise. The game still has some glitches I see (for example clicking on the map doesnt always register when you want to move a unit there) that need to be fixed before release.

TL;DR: Very interesting RTS gametype. Might take me a couple more hours to know wtf im doing lool. Would've been nice if they gave us the traditional RTS gametype to try out, since the Halo Wars 2 Beta from a couple of months ago was Xbox One only and I hated playing with a controller lololol

The beta is only 8GB on PC and is not very demanding (from what I can tell). So if you have W10 go try it out.

Back