What Games Are You Playing?

right now, playing though wolf among us

Im trying to clear my backlog by beating 52 games this year, though ive been slacking the last 2 weeks.

I'm playing pso and yakuza 5 when im not working on the backlog

I will just go thrue all of my old games and rebeat them. This month I will rebeat Fire Emblem games such as; Shadow Dragon, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn. We will see if I beat them in time to squeeze in other games, but yeah as of this point it will be the Month of Fire Emblem for me. :D

I will just go thrue all of my old games and rebeat them. This month I will rebeat Fire Emblem games such as; Shadow Dragon, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn. We will see if I beat them in time to squeeze in other games, but yeah as of this point it will be the Month of Fire Emblem for me. :D

I have played Fire Emblem, Sacred Stones, and Path of Radiance. Such a great franchise indeed. I must say, I like Ike and Lyndis in the series I have played. Have you ever heard of patches for the game? Such as, custom modifications to make the game harder and more challenging? I played some in past that are great such as ChinaFE for Sacred Stones that you can play with majority of female characters in the series and enemies are buffed up to be more of a challenge.

I have played Fire Emblem, Sacred Stones, and Path of Radiance. Such a great franchise indeed. I must say, I like Ike and Lyndis in the series I have played. Have you ever heard of patches for the game? Such as, custom modifications to make the game harder and more challenging? I played some in past that are great such as ChinaFE for Sacred Stones that you can play with majority of female characters in the series and enemies are buffed up to be more of a challenge.
Yes! I forgot to put Fire Emblem ONLY BECAUSE THAT ONE DOESN'T HAVE A special title to it... lol D: In my opinion, from Marth's timeline all the way to Ike's timeline are the best Fire Emblem games to play. I love Marth, Lyn, Eliwood, Hector, Ephraim, Eirika, Ike, Black Knight and so many more characters from their games... I hated awakening with the greatest passion and I can't even look at fire emblem:fates without my blood boiling at it. The series is derailing into some fanservice crap. But anyways...!

I haven't heard of the patches actually, could you link me to it? That would be a fun mini project to work on while I beat these games! I love hard games! Good to know there is another Fire Emblem player like yourself, Henomura! :D

Yes! I forgot to put Fire Emblem ONLY BECAUSE THAT ONE DOESN'T HAVE A special title to it... lol D: In my opinion, from Marth's timeline all the way to Ike's timeline are the best Fire Emblem games to play. I love Marth, Lyn, Eliwood, Hector, Ephraim, Eirika, Ike, Black Knight and so many more characters from their games... I hated awakening with the greatest passion and I can't even look at fire emblem:fates without my blood boiling at it. The series is derailing into some fanservice crap. But anyways...!

I haven't heard of the patches actually, could you link me to it? That would be a fun mini project to work on while I beat these games! I love hard games! Good to know there is another Fire Emblem player like yourself, Henomura! :D

I haven't played the later gens of the series that are on the NDS, but the old versions I have played some. The one with Roy which is Fire Emblem 6 I believe, I played but didn't finish. Eliwood eh, he was never a favorite character for me but the others yea. Also here is the link for several patches of Fire Emblem:
Code:
http://www.feshrine.net/hacking/patches.php

I haven't played the later gens of the series that are on the NDS, but the old versions I have played some. The one with Roy which is Fire Emblem 6 I believe, I played but didn't finish. Eliwood eh, he was never a favorite character for me but the others yea. Also here is the link for several patches of Fire Emblem:
Code:
http://www.feshrine.net/hacking/patches.php
I strongly urge you to not even try out awakening nor fe:fates, it wouldn't be worth your time. I also thought that the one with Roy was in Japanese? Is his in English now? I played his game in Japanese with the help of a Japanese friend translating things for me but that was so long ago that I barely remember what happened in his game. Do you have an English version of the game?

Sweet! I can't wait to get started on this patch <3 Thank you, Henomura! :D

There is a translation patch you apply to the game that makes the language in English. I can send if you would like. Fire Emblem Sealed Sword (6) of the series. If you manage to try ChinaFE, it is in Chinese but if you know the game mechanics well, then it will not be a problem.

Ohhhh, I see I see. Neato, this is going to be one fun fuun fuuun Fire Emblem month for me, so really thank you for your help Henomura! And yeah I know the mechanics of the game, like the placements of the menus, stat menu, how to control the units, etc. Just that when I played Roy's game, I had no idea of the story and what was actually going on but overall I played the game with a blindfold due to the language barrier :p

No problem beautiful. I have played Sealed Sword without the translation and I was screwing up royally. But ChinaFE, getting the characters is the same method as original just they are different.

I am also playing the new Kirby.

Pretty cool, even if its really easy.
Ohhhh my Pinky Pink Puffy Puff Poyo Poyo Kirby... my love! ♥

I'm stuck in the menu theme which is the same exact one from Kirby Triple Deluxe... omg, I'm in tears. Kirby always makes me cry of happiness and overjoy. I LOVE YOU Kirby ♥

PS4: Black Ops 3 Zombie mode. Tryna get Gateworm trophy for all 4 maps only got 1 and thats Zetsubou No Shima. Also Street Fighter 5, getting rekt by Gold Tier opponents. Maybe I should just spam Hadoken and be an asshole.

Overwatch, Dark Soul I II & III, Doom, PSOBB, League of Legends, Battlefield I, Breath of the Wild, Resident Evil 7 when they come out! UGHHH THERE'S SO MANY GOOD GAMES COMING OUT THIS YEAR!

Persona 4 Golden and replaying God Eater to get ready for rage burst to be released this summer

Ugh, so many FE characters are just gimmick characters now. It's so insanely frustrating. The gender locked max supports made it even worse.

Also I agree with Heno, Lyndis is awesome. She should've been in Smash :(

Ugh, so many FE characters are just gimmick characters now. It's so insanely frustrating. The gender locked max supports made it even worse.

Also I agree with Heno, Lyndis is awesome. She should've been in Smash :(
Yes for real, I cannot stand the waifu/husbando crap they're pulling as well as having idiotic classes such as: Bride(OH HONEY, THERES A WAR AT HAND... BETTER GET MARRIED AND FORGET MY SELF WORTH IN THE BATTLEFIELD AND FLAUNT MY BRIDAL STATUS... BECAUSE THAT'S ALL THAT REALLY MATTERS RIGHT?!), Maid/Butler and probably some others I'm forgetting to list here at the moment. Fire Emblem series was MUCH BETTER and EFFICIENT without the pandering and otaku/weeaboo crap. Before it was all about war, history and a threat... now it's becoming such a dating sims and often pulling the stigma of "NOW KISS" between the avatar and the character casts. I will never give in to what Fire Emblem has turned into and I will await patiently for it to be revitalized to what it once was previously. I loved the serious atmosphere of what it once was and how they all put their own things aside til the end to solve the threat and things like that... NOW THATS what Fire Emblem is all about and should always be about.

Now about Lyndis, I don't have a issue with her becoming playable in Smash... however there are many backlashes with the Smash Roster containing two things that people are sick of apparently... 1. People are tired of seeing yet another Fire Emblem character make it into the roster and 2. that there are too many sword user characters. So in some retrospect, I can understand with trying to broadening the character roster and trying to get other characters in. However my wish is to replace Lucina with Lyndis or Hector or Ephraim to have either... a "samurai" feel of a character or a "badbutt" Axe wielder as well as the first axe rep that is from Fire Emblem that is ALSO the first axe rep in Smash roster history and pretty much same goes for Ephraim except Lance wielder. And then I'd like to replace Robin with a strictly mage user from Fire Emblem that is preferably Empress Sanaki that mostly does fire magic but mixes in with other magics too... if not her, then Lute from Sacred Stones.

Back