What Games Are You Playing?

FFXI main game 4ever. Playing PSO inbetween.

Also Smite every now and then.
I've wanted to get going on FFXI for years, but I never make it past Lv.10! I either get lost or get bored!

OnTopics:

3DS:
Zelda: OoT 3D

PC:
Blade N Soul
PSO2

GameCube (Emulator):
Smash Melee
Zelda: Twilight Princess

Wii U:
Smash 4
Mario Kart 8
Hyrule Warriors

Only PSO for me. I used to play some Pokemon OR/AS and can still battle if anyone is into that :)

Legal Legends my one true love

LoL, Destiny, SWBF, Pokemon ORAS, Diablo 3, Monster Hunter, Smash 4 to name a few.

Shame EA and Activision own some of the best titles. Destiny and Battlefront could have had been so much more.

Dragon Quest Heroes for PS4. Gotta kill certain amount of monsters for mini medals like 500 for 5 mini medals per monster.
Indie Game - Final Fantasy Legend of Balance, quite enjoyable. Reminds me of a mixture of FF6 and other FF genres.
PSO
Call of Duty Black Ops 3

Rise of the tomb raider.

My vmu with my Shenmue and Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2 saves died. BS.
RIP transparent red VMU.

pc dying, even pso runs like shit so i've been on the 3ds pretty much exclusively
mh4u, omega ruby, and alpha sapphire mostly

been doing every sort of challenge run i can find for oras
even got a level 100 poke before the first gym in alpha sapphire
done many flavors of xxxlocke, shuffle, monotype, and solo poke only
still need to beat the shit with a single poke unevolved, maybe a surskit or wingull

i'll prolly go for hr 999 on mh4u at some point (350ish atm iirc) but i'm still jammin on the pokeman train atm

bored as shit

revisited grim dawn and started a new character today. since the shaman came out, the best summoner/pet setup has changed. (yeah, im lazy. i have my pets kill everything and i just cast curses)
not looking forward to grinding out rep and lvls again but i have to find all those devotion shrine thingys they introduced anyways.
check it out. its like diablo but better.

PSO onry for me atm.

But i'd like to join in on that ffxi, i've always wanted to play that game and never got the chance to.

Back