What Games Are You Playing?

blech, i dont know how you can stand modern spiral knights Addy. The grindwall for orbs puts anything else to shame, and the active community is toxic donator kids who suck at the game. I wish three rings didn't go full tard. :\

It's not perfect but I honestly love it. Every game has its issues. I don't mind a bit of a grind, tho. Orbs are just as difficult to get as the previous system (before you'd have to spend a specific energy amount to craft rather than rely on drops), but you can also just buy 'em if it takes too long.

idk i'm one of those people who have defended the game up and down ;w;

Destiny (aka Addy and Mave Zero Are Both Off Work Time™)
Valkyrie Profile 2
Gurumin or Oath in Felghana soon
Crono Trigger or Alpha Sapphire (whatevers in the 3DS when I'm out and bored)
PSOlmbo

usually I have a VN somewhere in the now playing list but haven't really decided what to play after finishing up the first Grisaia.

Lol evil, isn't that Sega in general with Rod/wands though? I think it was rutsulurod on PSU that gave everyone massive headaches after Psychowand boards became more available.

Nah thats the whole game. a while back I used to multi-elder for Orochi Agito. Ran that shit with 4 bravers and did any elder that came up (they were pretty scarce after Loser came out) Never got one. got 4 12*s the past 8 months I started doing it and they were all shit. Still mad

Problem is mostly that you have no real control over what drops. "Oh you got a 13* from Anga? cool prey its the one you want" Doesn't help that Sega keeps throwing every uber drop on one boss or making them all area drops.

Oh god so it's pretty much random? That's grind on top of grind. I'm almost glad I don't play PSO2.

My RNG with PSO2 is ridiculously stupid. For all the Gal Gryphon's I hunted during the LQ Event, Beach Wars 3 EM, and now the Kuron EM, I have not gotten a single 13* and have only seen the rare Gryphon three times. I bought one of the ugly poverty 13* Double Sabers from the Gold badge trade in shop just so I had something to show for my effort.

And then I get a Twin Orochi and Orochiagito off two different Profound Invasion EM's within 3 days of each other. I wasn't even actively hunting them down either. Now my problem is my main class combo is Fi/Bo so I can't even make use of either of those weapons normally. I could sell them for some easy meseta, but I like having them.

I'm grinding for Advance Quest Pyroxene stones currently so I can get a Psycho Wand from Zieg for when I level my force, since I'm too poor to buy one from player shops. All the rods in this game are ugly as sin aside from the Satellite Riser, so getting a Pwand will be quite a big upgrade.

Man they made me think one of the EP3 bosses was coming back. Fuck that noise, level 60 forever.

I completely finished with PSO2 a couple of months ago, although only got around to uninstalling it last night. The game is just getting worse and worse as time goes on. I expected it to get better with the updates but all they do is fuck everything up and centralise certain gameplay elements. :roll:

CTB said:
Destiny (aka Addy and Mave Zero Are Both Off Work Time™)
Valkyrie Profile 2
Gurumin or Oath in Felghana soon
Crono Trigger or Alpha Sapphire (whatevers in the 3DS when I'm out and bored)
PSOlmbo

usually I have a VN somewhere in the now playing list but haven't really decided what to play after finishing up the first Grisaia.
A buddy of mine helped on one that just came out called We Know the Devil but idk if that's something you'd be into. I JUST WANNA PLUG IT EVERYWHERE OK...

Got around to playing Dancing All Night. Its kinda short but a fun rhythm game for Persona fans
Then there's always Portable 2 and Blue Burst that I play.

Matt said:
I completely finished with PSO2 a couple of months ago, although only got around to uninstalling it last night. The game is just getting worse and worse as time goes on. I expected it to get better with the updates but all they do is fuck everything up and centralise certain gameplay elements. :roll:
You can say that again.
Reminder that they teased Gryphon by saying he would be much more "violent" than his PSO counterpart. :cool:
Man, if that game wasn't all about affixing and RNG on fucking everything, I'd probably play a little.

I don't affix. Makes the game a lot less of a chore.

Granted, I don't affix because it's complicated as fuck and if I can't figure out how to do that shit after 3 years then it's not worth doing. I'll just buy weapons that are pre-affixed from player shops if I really need to or just use what I find and leave it as is. Tekking is usually pretty generous with the MKB and Vraolet skills in my inventory anyway.

Booted up psz and ran side a few side quest on Super Difficulty. I love the humor in the game but why is the main story quest only playable once until you beaten the game. =/

Noblewine said:
Booted up psz and ran side a few side quest on Super Difficulty. I love the humor in the game but why is the main story quest only playable once until you beaten the game. =/
Same reason you can't play PSO1's "Offline" quests until you've done them all! :D

PSVita:
Phantasy Star Nova

PC:
PSO2

SNES (emu):
Starwing/Star Fox

Gameboy (real hardware):
Pokémon Blue

Heloise said:
Gameboy (real hardware):
Pokémon Blue
!
I finally managed to offload my Pokemon Red save file to my PC this year, so my Pokemanz are preserved for when the battery dies. :mrgreen:

I played quite a bit of TERA over the summer...then I made an account here and more or less jumped ship over there. I'm sure my guild has already kicked me, as I haven't logged in for over a month now :/

In and out of Minecraft.

Probably going to get the new NFS game when it drops.

Wii U:
Smash for the Wii U
Mario Kart 8
Kirby Return to Dreamland (Virtual Console)
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards (Virtual Console)
Paper Mario 64 (Virtual Console)
Fire Emblem (Virtual Console)
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones (Virtual Console)

3DS:
Smash for the 3DS
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Pokemon Y
Xenoblade Chronicles for N3DS (when I am on the go)
Fire Emblem Awakening

Wii:
Xenoblade Chronicles
Pandora's Tower
The Last Story
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

A lot of these I have already beaten but I am revisiting for nostalgic reasons. :D

Back