Spuz's Unsealing & Custom Sranks. (CLOSED)

I've been sick last few days, I totally forgot. I'll try hook you up tomorrow? (going bed now)

You can donate anything you wish, I won't say no, just not a requirement :). Tomorrow is good.

Great, thanks! I'll be around for most of the day I think. Probably in the game "MagFeed!"

Could you also please throw in :

Arms +6 [20/0/0/0|50] [Charge]
Devil/Battle
Dragon/HP

in addition to the list:

Rare items:

Baranz Launcher [0/0/0/0|0]
magic rock "Moola" x1
Glide Divine [20/0/0/0|0
Holy Ray [0/40/40/40|0]
Slicer of Fanatic +30 [0/0/20/0|0]
Cursed Cloak [Slots: 4] [DEF: 4/EVP: 7]

Techniques:

Resta 30
Shifta 30
Zalure 30
Gifoie 29
Gizonde 29
Deband 29
Jellen 29

Non-rare:

Blaster [0/0/0/0|55] [Demon's]
Laser [50/0/0/50|30] [Arrest]
Holiness Armor [Slots: 4] [DEF: 3/EVP: 0]

Last edited:
I can log in now if your on.

Sorry for the delay, i'm on now I guess for 2-3 hours. Will be in lobby 11 or Ultimate rooms/ttf. HUcast name is FadingSun.

Hey spoko can i take one of each offensive lvl 29 techs(basic, normal and hard)?

Sorry for the delay, i'm on now I guess for 2-3 hours. Will be in lobby 11 or Ultimate rooms/ttf. HUcast name is FadingSun.

Holy shit, have we still not met up? I feel so bad.

Hey spoko can i take one of each offensive lvl 29 techs(basic, normal and hard)?

Sure man!

Could I please have the following for a couple PDs:
  • Girasole [0/0/0/0|0]
    Guren [0/0/0/0|0]
    Shouren [10/0/5/10|0]
    Yunchang [0/0/0/0|15]

Megid 26
    Grants 26
    Zalure 29

Sure I can do this tomorrow. In bed right now :p

Could I have a lv 30 shifta? I actually ended up giving the only one I had to charlie...oops!! :p

Could I have a lv 30 shifta? I actually ended up giving the only one I had to charlie...oops!! :p

Yeah np. I'll be on in a few days after I set up my new PC.

Hi, are any of the following still available?

- Red Saber 15/0/0/0|15
- Perfect/Resist
- Heavenly/Luck
- Arrest Pallasch 0/0/0/0|55
- Arrest Railgun 0/0/0/0|55
- Ogre/Power

I'd offer PDs as payment usually, but I gave the only one I've found so far to a nice guy who gave me a bunch of scapegoats. I'm sure I'll find more as I start venturing into Very Hard difficulty, so I'll give a few to you in the near future.

Hi, are any of the following still available?

- Red Saber 15/0/0/0|15
- Perfect/Resist
- Heavenly/Luck
- Arrest Pallasch 0/0/0/0|55
- Arrest Railgun 0/0/0/0|55
- Ogre/Power

I'd offer PDs as payment usually, but I gave the only one I've found so far to a nice guy who gave me a bunch of scapegoats. I'm sure I'll find more as I start venturing into Very Hard difficulty, so I'll give a few to you in the near future.

Yes they all should be. let me know when your on next and I will sort you out!

Thank you! I will be online in about an hour, after I finish up a few things. I'll make another post as soon as I'm available.

Hi, I'm available to login now. Let me know when you see this, and I will do so.

Back