Spuz's Unsealing & Custom Sranks. (CLOSED)

interested in buying the Vivienne +50 [15/0/0/10|0] [5pd] and the Ano Bazooka [0/0/0/10|0] [1pd] and 1 of the girasoles

interested in buying the Vivienne +50 [15/0/0/10|0] [5pd] and the Ano Bazooka [0/0/0/10|0] [1pd] and 1 of the girasoles

Ok, sounds good to me. Sorry didn't reply had no Internet but I will be on later :3

Ok, i'll give you later if it's still there. Techs are a bit messy.

Rip (this is HC dude) hehe

Hey there! Will buying an s-rank mean i get a special and a name or just a name? Either way i'm close to the PD price so you will hear from me soon-ish i hope c: cheers

Hey there! Will buying an s-rank mean i get a special and a name or just a name? Either way i'm close to the PD price so you will hear from me soon-ish i hope c: cheers

Srank no special, which you name how you want.

Special you pay to paganini afterwards to get.

The time has come spuz man! I'd love to purchase an s-rank needle c: The name will be "Cripple" Needle cx I will be paying in PD's

The time has come spuz man! I'd love to purchase an s-rank needle c: The name will be "Cripple" Needle cx I will be paying in PD's

Ok, cool, I'll let you know when it's done ;)

SUp spuz trying to get back to the game
I'll take this if you have it in stock.
Arms +3 [0/20/0/0|45] [Charge] x18 [1pd]
Beam [0/0/0/0|55] [Arrest]
Baranz Launcher [0/0/0/0|10] [3pd]
4 pd's of scape dolls
Pioneer Parts [8pd]
If you have any rifle type with hell and hit over 50%; and a vulcan or gatling with charge ill buy it too.

Last edited:
Back