Quick question - Quick answer

Best way to go about making a mind, hamburger mag? I have cell just not understanding the wiki guide I guess.

Last edited:
If your not fussy about PB, to get the hamburger mag you have to have a Kaitabha mag at level 50. This mag can only be evolved by Rangers at level 50 with light green, blue, pink, white and orange ID'S. And the mag has to have one of two stat set up. POW higher then MIND higher then DEX. Or DEX equally or higher then POW higher then MIND. So best way I see it (early for me so might be wrong) is to aim for 5/23/0/22 at level 50. just be sure to fed the level 49 to 50 on one of the Rangers with the ID I said :3

Best way to go about making a mind, hamburger mag? I have cell just not understanding the wiki guide I guess.
Forgot to reply sorry mods x.x

Check my last post for help Caustify, hopefully it helps :3

Last edited:
Not sure but is there much point in upgrading a panzer faust to a iron faust? Cause if I'm reading the wiki correctly the iron faust can't combo. I know that it's atp is a lot higher and it AoEs but is that worth it as far as DPS is concerned?

Not sure but is there much point in upgrading a panzer faust to a iron faust? Cause if I'm reading the wiki correctly the iron faust can't combo. I know that it's atp is a lot higher and it AoEs but is that worth it as far as DPS is concerned?

Cannon rouge is much better for the same uses. I wouldn't recommend one.

Two questions.

What are some other quests besides TTF/TE with high spawn/exp that aren't too difficult solo?

Is there any event (deletion of character, certain amount of time, etc) where items in the shared bank would disappear/be deleted?

Thanks.

Two questions.

What are some other quests besides TTF/TE with high spawn/exp that aren't too difficult solo?

Is there any event (deletion of character, certain amount of time, etc) where items in the shared bank would disappear/be deleted?

Thanks.
Depends on your level and gear but luckily One Person Mode lowers enemies stats alot. The best quest is basically anything in Episode 4. If i recall correctly Sweep Up Operation 12 in ep 4 is the fastest or one of them. This is due to ep 4 having boosted rates.

Also non of you stuff will be deleted lol

Does HBR quests count if your playing in the one player mode? Also does the drop table change if you play in the one player mode?

Does HBR quests count if your playing in the one player mode? Also does the drop table change if you play in the one player mode?
HBR affects your drop rate in whatever mode, but only if you're playing one of the HBR quests. Although you'll get a much bigger boost with 4 players as it adds up all the boosts of the players in the room.

And I don't think 1-player mode changes the drop table, just lower enemy stats (and lower experience from killing them).

I might be dumb but how does the /cbank command work? Like what does it do? Does this mean if I switch to slots 5-8 does it give me access to that bank aswell? Or is just shared for 1-4 slots?

I might be dumb but how does the /cbank command work? Like what does it do? Does this mean if I switch to slots 5-8 does it give me access to that bank aswell? Or is just shared for 1-4 slots?

/cbank refers to ''character bank'' but what they mean is slots.

/cbank 1 = Slots 01-04
/cbank 2 = Slots 05-08
/cbank 8 = Slots 29-32

It's simply a way to change the slots on your account without reloading to the launcher. (so can just alt+bs to main menu and relog instead of closing whole game down)

They all have their own character banks and you have 1 shared bank across all of them (unless a character is in the new classic mode which has its own shared bank), the shared bank is changeable via the command /bank

Last edited:
Is there any other "best" frame apart from high defense sweetheart for RAmarl, RAcaseal, and FOmarl? It just seems like nothing else even comes close since it can give +15%/+20%/+25% weapon ATP which is just huge with weapons like Heaven Striker or even Rambling May and just lets you kill stuff faster than with any other frame. Are there any substitutes that can even come close? Boy is it hard to get enough high defense sweethearts for all of my sweethearts.

Although I guess I could waste 100 PDs getting 2 heart keys to just make some low defense ones but I'm hoping to avoid that.

dparts1.01 is really strictly better for racl and fomarl should probably wear ignition cloak through most of e1 and all of e4. Ramarl doesnt have anything better than sweetheart for the most part but the range and requirements of the item are quite stringent, you have to be literally on top of male teammates, it’s probably not nearly as powerful or useful as you’re thinking it will be sweetheart is easily best in slot for fomarl in e2 mostly bc human females have very limited armor options.

Last edited:
Having trouble in Ult with level 112 Hucast.

5/135/60/0 mag.
H/Pow, Smartlink, H/Bat, H/Arms.
D-Parts 1.01
Spiritual Shield

0h Excal
0h Red Handgun
0h Charge Diska
50h Charge Vulcan

Even with 50h Vulcs I can't seem to hit much in Ult quests. I'm not really sure what to do, but I'm having trouble levelling up right now. I have about 17PD I could spend, not sure what to do. I facerolled through N, H, VH, now struggling in Ult.

5/135/60/0 mag.
D-Parts 1.01
Spiritual Shield

0h Excal
0h Red Handgun
0h Charge Diska
50h Charge Vulcan

Even with 50h Vulcs I can't seem to hit much in Ult quests. I'm not really sure what to do, but I'm having trouble levelling up right now. I have about 17PD I could spend, not sure what to do. I facerolled through N, H, VH, now struggling in Ult.
Swap your h/pow for another h/arms. Ideally you want to cap your ATA as soon as you can so you can actually hit things. S-parts is an ATA boosting shield you should try to pick up as well, though they usually run 20-25pd

this wiki page is very helpful for gear recommendations as well: https://wiki.pioneer2.net/w/HUcast

5/135/60/0 mag.
D-Parts 1.01
Spiritual Shield

0h Excal
0h Red Handgun
0h Charge Diska
50h Charge Vulcan

Like ketchupgeek said you can have your ATA capped so you will hit more. I would also suggest grabbing a Diska of Braveman with moderate hit for cheap as well as the armor Thirteen.
To get the proper ATA early on you can also consider using a whacky DEX mag.

Yes stuff like H/Power isn't as good as you'd think, you'd be better off with Adept, H/Arms, Centurion/Ability, etc.

Also your weapons could use some work. Stuff like
0h Red Handgun
0h Charge Diska
Are pretty much just bad. Like if a diska doesn't have enough ATA to use its extra attack, the extra attack is worthless. Like even a vanilla 30h diska would be a better weapon for hitting with more heavy attacks. Similarly hitless Red Handgun isn't that great, either. It'd rarely be worth using over the 50h vulcans.

You're also missing some weapons for attacking in different ways or for blizzard/arrest/hell/demon's, although hucast isn't that good at demon's so I wouldn't really recommend that one, but you should have at least one of these extra attacks in your arsenal.

Also Spiritual Shield is really bad. Try to find something better to replace it with.

Two questions if someone can enlighten me: 1) Demon's special isn't boosted by either V501/V502, correct? 2) Approximately what should a 0'd Heaven Striker go for around here? I see the banner for these all the time, but it may be distorted due to HBR, popularity, or something else.

Back