Quick question - Quick answer

If you have a level 200 RAmarl with V101, Adept, and Red Ring, would you need 5 levels in dex on your mag for max ATA, or 6? I've seen different stats calculators that show different values here.

Edit: nevermind since I didn't get an answer I tested it in sandbox and yes you need 6 level in dex for max ATA. Don't let that 1 point of ATA escape you from https://legacywiki.schtserv.com/maxstatcalc.php claiming you'll only need 5 levels in dex.

Last edited:
If you have a level 200 RAmarl with V101, Adept, and Red Ring, would you need 5 levels in dex on your mag for max ATA, or 6? I've seen different stats calculators that show different values here.

Edit: nevermind since I didn't get an answer I tested it in sandbox and yes you need 6 level in dex for max ATA. Don't let that 1 point of ATA escape you from https://legacywiki.schtserv.com/maxstatcalc.php claiming you'll only need 5 levels in dex.
http://pso.ffsky.cn/tools/status_si...9&lck=23&shield=27&unit1=49&unit2=4c&unit3=4e

Use this calculator instead. It works for Ephinea.

Also, raising that 6 dex mag isn’t too hard. You’ll get up to 10 def, which is okay.

Done on a ranger:
Standard 13 monomates to kalki.
19 antidotes to get some non-def pow in.
87 dimates to get your second evolution at 10/19/6/0.
Alternate sol/moon atomizers to 50 to raise mind and pow quickly while lowering def and dex back to 0 for safety. Check the tables to make sure you are on the right class/id to get twins.
Feed as desired to get your appropriate evolution/pow/mind distribution.

Also, raising that 6 dex mag isn’t too hard. You’ll get up to 10 def, which is okay.

Done on a ranger:
Standard 13 monomates to kalki.
19 antidotes to get some non-def pow in.
87 dimates to get your second evolution at 10/19/6/0.
Alternate sol/moon atomizers to 50 to raise mind and pow quickly while lowering def and dex back to 0 for safety. Check the tables to make sure you are on the right class/id to get twins.
Feed as desired to get your appropriate evolution/pow/mind distribution.
No way, I've found a crazy way with storing after every item you give it to get to better stats than that. Can't let a single point go to waste. 10 def is too much for me.

No way, I've found a crazy way with storing after every item you give it to get to better stats than that. Can't let a single point go to waste. 10 def is too much for me.
If you can’t get down to 8 defense, it doesn’t make a difference. If you can get to 8 defense, then you can max without v801. But I don’t think you can make a mag with 6 dex and 8 defense. You need to avoid 200 points into def, while adding an additional 200 points into pow. If you figure out a plan let me know, but with only around 100 items fed to level 35, and with banking only rounding off a single point at a time, I don’t think it’s possible.

Check the stat plan in my first reply to see the 10 defense mag.

Well I guess I could just make the plan where everything is maxed with v801, and then technically you still can remove it if you really want to (like for cure/paralysis on Cal's, etc.) and then it's not the end of the world to be 5 MST short in places where you likely won't cast many spells anyways, if any. Maybe it is ever so slightly better that way.

Last edited:
Coren, the guy outside of the shop. I really want a honeycomb reflector. My best odds are on Saturday with a 1/150 chance. Now, my question is. If I do the gamble 150 times, SHOULD I earn it? Or a another rare at the same rate? OR do is it a case of roll for a rare item, if successful. Then roll for what rare I can earn?

1/150 doesn't mean you will get it after 150 rolls, it means you have that chance upon every roll. So could get it faster or longer than that. Just rng I believe.

Idk the math/formulae for coren though.

1/150 doesn't mean you will get it after 150 rolls, it means you have that chance upon every roll. So could get it faster or longer than that. Just rng I believe.

Idk the math/formulae for coren though.
Coren, the guy outside of the shop. I really want a honeycomb reflector. My best odds are on Saturday with a 1/150 chance. Now, my question is. If I do the gamble 150 times, SHOULD I earn it? Or a another rare at the same rate? OR do is it a case of roll for a rare item, if successful. Then roll for what rare I can earn?
https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/corens-list.970/#post-155069

If your roll succeeds, you randomly get one item of the appropriate category. The 1/150 is determined from the 1/25 split between 6 items available.

Ok so this may seem like a a silly question but is FOmarl supposed to be this rough starting out? Her melee seems slow and her tech damage sucks. I assume things ramp up later on but early going playing her is really rough. Is there anything I can do to make leveling her less painful?

Ok so this may seem like a a silly question but is FOmarl supposed to be this rough starting out? Her melee seems slow and her tech damage sucks. I assume things ramp up later on but early going playing her is really rough. Is there anything I can do to make leveling her less painful?
A few ideas.
1. Get enough hbr points to get +50% exp from the hbr quests and then gifoie/rafoie everything in SU12.
2. Gifoie everything in Beyond the Horizon.
3. Get a really high ATA mag and get to 170 ATA and equip a Rambling May if you really want to make regular attacks. For some reason she seems to attack really slowly with almost everything else but really fast with it.
4. Support someone else. Find some hunters and/or rangers and use shifta/deband/jellen/zalure/resta and power them up to let them kill everything. She's one of the bets supporters of others in the game.

But honestly easiest is probably to just get an all mind mag and just spam techs to kill everything before ultimate.

I assume you mean levels 1-80. Which you should basically just try to do as fast as possible. IIRC SU12 (sweep up operation 12) in ep 4 is the fastest currently known exp quest.

Hopefully you can find someone willing to help you level but since you are a FO you can already clear mobs super fast with GI and RA foei like @Miku said

As far as 80+ goes… FO isnt really about being strong as much as it is about supporting the party, so dont streas as long as you have a level 30 SDZ you will be good and basically be endgame. Using optimal strats it should only take you like 3-4 hours of active gameplay to get to Ult levels. Which i suggest you do as quickly as possible since normal-vh has shit for drops.

Have fun and Happy Hunting!

Regarding REV1's spaceship/palace areas, are the Area% patterns fixed or is it based per enemy?

I'm assuming per enemy but I'm not sure :).

Well I guess I could just make the plan where everything is maxed with v801, and then technically you still can remove it if you really want to (like for cure/paralysis on Cal's, etc.) and then it's not the end of the world to be 5 MST short in places where you likely won't cast many spells anyways, if any. Maybe it is ever so slightly better that way.
this is what i do

So when you create a game and there are two values shown at the bottom right, is the first for drop anything rate and the second for rare loot? I am seeing 131% on the second number lately and I'm not sure if that's a glitch or actually in effect. Until last night I had only ever seen 103%,104%, or maybe 105% in line with running Anguish II or III and the random 1% or 2% buff from what I assume is a daily luck rotation based on character class/race (Normal/Good/Lucky). Thanks in advance!

So when you create a game and there are two values shown at the bottom right, is the first for drop anything rate and the second for rare loot? I am seeing 131% on the second number lately and I'm not sure if that's a glitch or actually in effect. Until last night I had only ever seen 103%,104%, or maybe 105% in line with running Anguish II or III and the random 1% or 2% buff from what I assume is a daily luck rotation based on character class/race (Normal/Good/Lucky). Thanks in advance!
Not a glitch, has to do with weekly boosts. See this page https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/kill-counters/

Back