Quick question - Quick answer

Discussion in 'General' started by NYT Raven, Aug 25, 2015.

1. NYT Raven

NYT Raven Member

Ill start first :p ... Is it confirmed that Yellowboze does have a higher chance at finding weapons with HIT% ... ive had so many peeps tell me yes AND no aswell as seeing yes AND no answers on different forum threads.

Also what level do you suggest for each difficulty of BLACK PAPER DEAL. those drops look so good but Id hate to waste a photon crystal trying a difficulty to high for my character. "ps IVE NEVER DONE BPD...EVER"

2. NDW

NDW Alpha Gamer

Guildcard:
    Guildcard 2:
    I have heard that Yellowboze has a higher chance for finding weapons with Hit % in Episode 2.

I don't think I can put an estimate on what levels to suggest doing BPD for each difficulty. What kind of equipment you have influences more than what your level is, but it still helps.

3. NYT Raven

NYT Raven Member

4. ZFuhrer

ZFuhrer Member

Is Ano Rifle Arrest or Seize, PSOW says arrest, but I don't necessarily trust any source I've asked or read about this so far.

5. NDW

NDW Alpha Gamer

Guildcard:
    Guildcard 2:
    Ano Rifle's special is Seize.

6. Villain

Villain Member

Whoa, no Holy Ray for RAmar, but one can have an S-Rank Rifle for Arrest.

7. NDW

NDW Alpha Gamer

Guildcard:
    Guildcard 2:
    Why go through the trouble of getting an S-Rank Rifle and adding Arrest to it when you could get an Arrest Laser 50% Hit from Restless Lion on Ultimate?

Gunda likes this.
  8. Villain

Villain Member

Whatever; I was just gasping over Ano Rifle not having Arrest. Oh well, I never had one of those rare rifles.

9. camel

camel Member

why do you need atp for a arrest rifle?

Gunda likes this.
  10. Link1275

Link1275 Member

Guildcard:
    So you can be lazy with it and only use it.

Gunda likes this.
  11. GospelEXE

GospelEXE Member

Assuming I remember correctly, I'm going to assume that is the max damage God's Punishment deals if you are practically next to him. From what I recall, the further away you are from Olga Flow when he uses the move, the less damage it deals, or if you are simply far away enough from it, then you avoid the attack.

12. Matt

Matt Administrator Staff Member

Guildcard:
    Only the Mags' DP will kill you. That 990 is the damage that Olga himself does when he does DP, but if a Mag is over you (which also do DP at the same time), their damage is much, much higher.

13. Aleron Ives

Aleron Ives Member

AFAIK the damage is added for each living Mag that's nearby. Whether you get hit by Divine Punishment depends upon whether you are close to Gael/Giel or not. If you're far away from them, you won't get hit at all. If you're close to one while both are living, you'll take triple damage. If you're close to one while only one is living, you'll take double damage. If you're close to one while both are dead, you'll take the base 990 damage.

14. Andy

Andy Toxicest player

Guildcard:
    Yes, both orbs are hitting you at the same time causing more damage.
    The same thing happens with normal monsters, especially when your surrounded and someone uses a spell that hits everything causing all the monsters to sync up and smack you all at once :roll: :roll: :roll:

15. Matt

Guildcard:
    Dead mags don't do DP. You can stand under dead mags and not get hit by it (providing you're not near Olga at the time).

16. Aleron Ives

Aleron Ives Member

Well, Gael and Giel don't "do" the attack at all. When Olga Flow launches the light, Gael and Giel start spinning around, and if you're near them, you'll get hit. If you kill them, then the light probably won't strike near them anymore. (It'll only strike near Olga's feet.)

17. NDW

NDW Alpha Gamer

Guildcard:
    Guildcard 2:
    Accuracy is calculated using your character's ATA and the enemy's EVP. I don't know the formula for it.

From greatest to least accuracy when attacking:
    Normal > Heavy > Special
    1st Combo > 2nd Combo > 3rd Combo

Differences between V501 and V502, special reduction, etc.

No.

ATA Calculator

18. Matt

Guildcard:
    1. No Smartlink I assume, meaning you get ranged weapon ATA reduction since you are a HUmar.

Also 189 ATA is really not that much. In Ultimate, having as much ATA as possible is crucial, especially as Hunters and Forces to be able to hit things properly. This is why hit is so coveted on V3+ of PSO (and also why androids are lolbroken cuz lol freezetarps to reduce EVP by 35%...)

2. There is a thing called manual evasion. The further an enemy is from the starting point when you fired, the more likely you will miss (can be a 100% miss if the enemy has travelled far enough, a good place to showcase this is Falz 2). This also counts for enemies moving towards you -- it can still miss.

19. kaizokuou

kaizokuou Member

What is 'To the Center of the Disaster'? We just started a team and I was looking through the team rewards. Also are it and the commander blade available on this server? I figured yes since it's jp client and they've added in bpd2 and such

20. Mad

Mad Member

Guildcard: