Quick question - Quick answer

Hello Nikki, first off thanks for taking the time to reply and answering some questions. That being said how do I go about doing so? or is there a link kind of explaining it all? I'd appreciate any and all information available. Thank you!

There's where you can download your character data.

Ignition cloak isn't a collectors item, it's what a FO's use for fire damage (the most used FO cloak). I was just stating that max stats are good even on trash things. Even though this is a good thing.

hi is there any change to section id?

sorry i dont mean drop chart. hit % chance like yellowbooze ep.2. is that for all section id now?

I'm sure I've read this somewhere, but search and wiki aren't turning it up for me.
How does recasting S/D while it's still up work? Specifically, if I cast a lower level of it while a high level PB one is up, does it extend its time? Overwrite it with the worse one? Reset its time to the cast version's but keep the high level?

I'm sure I've read this somewhere, but search and wiki aren't turning it up for me.
How does recasting S/D while it's still up work? Specifically, if I cast a lower level of it while a high level PB one is up, does it extend its time? Overwrite it with the worse one? Reset its time to the cast version's but keep the high level?

Lower level SD does nothing, the high SD remains with the timer of that SD still going. Only Higher levels overwrite lower levels, similarly, you can overwrite JZ with the same or higher level of SD.

Where do I find more information on the 'rotating boost system'? As in, week to week, where can I see what's being boosted?

Same question for 'Hunters Boost Road'. Where do I find which quests to do each month?

Thank you.

Is there any realistic way I can kill Pan Arms (E1) pre-split on an android?
They've got an item I want dropped, and lucky me, I have the right section ID on one of my characters... but it's a RAcaseal, and I can't hurt the dang things. If I'm S/D'd up I can do a teeny bit of damage, but even with constant freeze traps they manage to split before I can kill them.

Is there any realistic way I can kill Pan Arms (E1) pre-split on an android?
They've got an item I want dropped, and lucky me, I have the right section ID on one of my characters... but it's a RAcaseal, and I can't hurt the dang things. If I'm S/D'd up I can do a teeny bit of damage, but even with constant freeze traps they manage to split before I can kill them.
Pan Arms don't split when up against a wall or confused. Using confusion to your advantage is the way to go because you can't rely on them being up against a wall (very few quests do this and it happens usually in just Challenge). You can also confuse an already confused Pan Arms to refresh the confusion timer.

With max ATP on your RAcaseal and a 0ed Excalibur, you can do about 600 damage in a combo to a Pan Arms with just Shifta 15 if you're playing in multimode. Their HP is 3600, so you could try using demons 3 times to get them to around 900ish HP, refresh the confusion, and then finish with excalibur. If you're playing in a party with better Shifta and Zalure, then you'll do a lot more damage in one Excalibur combo.

They are barely hellable, so you could also roll the dice for a while if you want to go that route.

Hello everyone,

about a year ago I started playing on this server, and after taking a break I am now back again.

I so far only have a Ramarl around level 100 or 125, can't remember the exact level at the moment.

My aim is currently only to progress as fast as I can and be able to clear as much of the hardest content solo as possible, both simply for fun and to farm the best drops for both the character and future ones.

Considering RAmar and HUcast are generally much stronger, I'm considering making one of those to progress faster. Since level 100 is barely anything compared to level 200, I'd wager making a new character could still end up allowing me to progress faster in the long term.

Which class would you say is the best on this server for what I want to achieve without having the most broken items yet? I know RAmarl is generally inferior to HUcast and HUmar, but is that true even without some hat optimal equipment?

Thanks a lot!

RAmarl is plenty good. Technically she can be endgame just once she has max ATA which can even be done with a whacky mag build at like level 80 lol, or several h/arms and a v101 or a h/batt. She really doesnt need ATP at all until you are running boss runs or anguish runs

Basically to make her more potent you will need more equipment which can sometimes cost alot, namely:
>Arrest Needle
>Demons Needle
>Hell Needle
>Snow Queen/Froozer
>Hell/demons mechs
These items alone is atleast 200-250 pds or more so its not cheap but similar endgame gear on a hu will cost alot as well. You wont really want the mechs till you find you have the cash to maybe upgrade your 50h hell/demons lasers

if you were going to pick just one id get arrest or demons needle first and this alone will make you extremely competent and impactful on the team

i love using RA because of how early you can access endgame skills. Hucast wont even be capped until around level 180 with most builds lol. RAmar is only slightly better than RAmarl cause he has some more ATA, he also rarely relies on his ATP and instead focusing on proccing demons/hell more is usually always faster to down mobs. You can also reuse all gear from your Marl on him when you decide you want to make a new char

i would just enjoy your RA and build it up as you go and you can even collect some good HU gear along the way so your next char can be built up ahead of time for when you are ready

Last edited:
What is best ID for each class? I don't need all the best drops but ID'S that give the most useful gear for each ID. Not sure if I am asking in right place haha.

PS. Where do I get rainbow reflector? (Or honeycomb reflector, I can't remember name. It was a barrier that shows up on your character model. And it was rainbow colours. I need that in my life) thank you :3

Last edited:
What is best ID for each class? I don't need all the best drops but ID'S that give the most useful gear for each ID. Not sure if I am asking in right place haha.

PS. Where do I get rainbow reflector? (Or honeycomb reflector, I can't remember name. It was a barrier that shows up on your character model. And it was rainbow colours. I need that in my life) thank you :3

The reflector can be gotten from Coren on the following table:

DayMesetaRate
Monday100,0001/300
Wednesday100,0001/275
Saturday100,0001/150

As for the ID question, its not necessarily the wrong place to answer, but its just a hard one to answer as its very subjective on what you prefer. Personally I hold value in classes with IDs being able to run certain content easier/better as opposed to finding the right gear specifically for that class (like Bluefull RAcast is pretty godly in seabed content, but the items are mostly hunter/force gear). Some people choose IDs for other reasons though so it depends on what you really mean.

What is best ID for each class?
Im assuming you mean based on Uber drops, which generally are:
  • Guld - RA, Whitill ID
  • Heavens Punisher - RA, Blue/Sky ID
  • Psycho Wand - FO, Blue/Purp ID
  • Sealed J Sword - HU, Sky ID
  • High hit Heaven Striker- RA Red, Green, Purp ID
  • High hit Lame - HU, various IDs
As for the other important rare drops (v101, 502, etc) they are generally forgiving enough or on enough IDs that it doesnt really matter. I would simply pick an uber you want the most and choose that ID. Eventually you will have all IDs anyway

Back