Quick question - Quick answer

RAmarl is plenty good. Technically she can be endgame just once she has max ATA which can even be done with a whacky mag build at like level 80 lol, or several h/arms and a v101 or a h/batt. She really doesnt need ATP at all until you are running boss runs or anguish runs

Basically to make her more potent you will need more equipment which can sometimes cost alot, namely:
>Arrest Needle
>Demons Needle
>Hell Needle
>Snow Queen/Froozer
>Hell/demons mechs
These items alone is atleast 200-250 pds or more so its not cheap but similar endgame gear on a hu will cost alot as well. You wont really want the mechs till you find you have the cash to maybe upgrade your 50h hell/demons lasers

if you were going to pick just one id get arrest or demons needle first and this alone will make you extremely competent and impactful on the team

i love using RA because of how early you can access endgame skills. Hucast wont even be capped until around level 180 with most builds lol. RAmar is only slightly better than RAmarl cause he has some more ATA, he also rarely relies on his ATP and instead focusing on proccing demons/hell more is usually always faster to down mobs. You can also reuse all gear from your Marl on him when you decide you want to make a new char

i would just enjoy your RA and build it up as you go and you can even collect some good HU gear along the way so your next char can be built up ahead of time for when you are ready
Thank you!

So I was right in thinking that a HUcast is more gear dependant than Rangers? Is that what you are saying?

Regarding the RAmar vs. RAmarl, what I never understood is: It's clear that RAmar has objectively better stats and damage, so it is true that he is "better". Although, in Blue Burst both of them normally use special effects to kill or damage enemies, so the only thing which should matter is ATA, correct? But both RAmar and RAmarl have such high ATA that neither should have issues hitting enemies, especially when using the special attack glitch.

This being the case, are they really different at all outside of boss battles with optimal gear?

For bosses the ATP would matter, and that's why I thought maybe making a RAmar would allow me to progress faster than RAmarl since I'm almost exclusively spamming TTF until the dragon to level up.

I also assume that RAmar is generally more useful in multi-player than RAmarl, correct?

Last edited:
I just meant in general, like some ids have more gear in general towards forces. But thats fine, I gone with blue now. Seen limiter is not to bad of a drop rate if I'm reading the charts right so I made the right choice I feel. Thanks for the help though :3

Thank you!

So I was right in thinking that a HUcast is more gear dependant than Rangers? Is that what you are saying?

Regarding the RAmar vs. RAmarl, what I never understood is: It's clear that RAmar has objectively better stats and damage, so it is true that he is "better". Although, in Blue Burst both of them normally use special effects to kill or damage enemies, so the only thing which should matter is ATA, correct? But both RAmar and RAmarl have such high ATA that neither should have issues hitting enemies, especially when using the special attack glitch.

This being the case, are they really different at all outside of boss battles with optimal gear?

For bosses the ATP would matter, and that's why I thought maybe making a RAmar would allow me to progress faster than RAmarl since I'm almost exclusively spamming TTF until the dragon to level up.

I also assume that RAmar is generally more useful in multi-player than RAmarl, correct?
RAmar scales better with its own shifta as opposed to RAmarl with hers. He has definitely more potential to simply just kill stuff by raw power because his ATP isn't actually bad at all for the amount of ATA he has. With optimal gear it becomes even more apparent.

Don't let that sway you off though. RAmarl is not only a comfortable class for a lot of people, she also just happen to fit in all parties as she can always fill in what's missing. Plus if you just like to play the game in a chill fashion it really doesn't matter that much in the grand scheme of things.

RAmar scales better with its own shifta as opposed to RAmarl with hers. He has definitely more potential to simply just kill stuff by raw power because his ATP isn't actually bad at all for the amount of ATA he has. With optimal gear it becomes even more apparent.

Don't let that sway you off though. RAmarl is not only a comfortable class for a lot of people, she also just happen to fit in all parties as she can always fill in what's missing. Plus if you just like to play the game in a chill fashion it really doesn't matter that much in the grand scheme of things.
RAmarl also has the best handgun animation in the game - both frame data and visually.

Thanks.

I just want to play, but I'd also like to progress as quickly as possible. I'm still not sure how much time having more ATP with a RAmar would save me between level 100 and 200 if I spam TTF. It's probably not as much as I think?

RAmarl being a bit more versatile in multi-player was also something I considered when making her, but I'm not sure how much more versatile/welcome to a party she is these days compared to RAmar.

RAmarl also has the best handgun animation in the game - both frame data and visually.
That is true, but as far as I remember RAmar has several animations which are better than hers?

but I'm not sure how much more versatile/welcome to a party she is these days compared to RAmar.
I don’t think I’ve ever been told to leave a party because of my class, and I don’t think I ever would ask someone myself. I’m 100% sure you could find a small group that would make you build “optimal” before letting you join, but for anyone hosting an open room, as long as you are doing the bare minimum you’ll be fine. The game isn’t hard. Just keep up with people and nobody will care.

Pan Arms don't split when up against a wall or confused. Using confusion to your advantage is the way to go because you can't rely on them being up against a wall (very few quests do this and it happens usually in just Challenge). You can also confuse an already confused Pan Arms to refresh the confusion timer.

With max ATP on your RAcaseal and a 0ed Excalibur, you can do about 600 damage in a combo to a Pan Arms with just Shifta 15 if you're playing in multimode. Their HP is 3600, so you could try using demons 3 times to get them to around 900ish HP, refresh the confusion, and then finish with excalibur. If you're playing in a party with better Shifta and Zalure, then you'll do a lot more damage in one Excalibur combo.

They are barely hellable, so you could also roll the dice for a while if you want to go that route.

So I'm nowhere near max ATP and don't have anything close to an Excalibur, but I have successfully developed my own solution: playing duck, duck, goose with the Pan Arms. Only instead it's Damage Trap, Damage Trap, Confusion Trap. It takes half my stock of traps on each guy, but it works!

So I'm nowhere near max ATP and don't have anything close to an Excalibur, but I have successfully developed my own solution: playing duck, duck, goose with the Pan Arms. Only instead it's Damage Trap, Damage Trap, Confusion Trap. It takes half my stock of traps on each guy, but it works!

get a demons gladius/raygun 50h for like 1pd, even on cast this will be very helpful in this situation.

I don’t think I’ve ever been told to leave a party because of my class, and I don’t think I ever would ask someone myself. I’m 100% sure you could find a small group that would make you build “optimal” before letting you join, but for anyone hosting an open room, as long as you are doing the bare minimum you’ll be fine. The game isn’t hard. Just keep up with people and nobody will care.
I meant "welcome" in the sense that people generally think "oh nice", not that you'd be rejected. I am aware that this game isn't difficult, but I'm just somewhat obsessed with playing games at least somewhat optimally.

I meant "welcome" in the sense that people generally think "oh nice", not that you'd be rejected. I am aware that this game isn't difficult, but I'm just somewhat obsessed with playing games at least somewhat optimally.
Considering no FO, I think the debate between these two is somewhat dependent on what team comp you have (like considering class-comp, gear and skill, and the quest you're running). In general, RAmarl has sd20 and jz20 thus being able to provide a supportive role while not being too bad herself. RAmar happens to be better in actual combat (to put it simply, RAmarl needs zalure for a lot of stuff, while RAmar can just kill them).

Both are very safe classes to pick in the general public, though if you're the 4th I think the general public prefers RAmarl for providing a slight advantage in buffs/debuffs. You are both able to do stuff while being a safety net in case things go wrong... But if you're confident in your abilities and gradually upgrade in your gear, RAmar can carry pretty hard himself.

Considering no FO, I think the debate between these two is somewhat dependent on what team comp you have (like considering class-comp, gear and skill, and the quest you're running). In general, RAmarl has sd20 and jz20 thus being able to provide a supportive role while not being too bad herself. RAmar happens to be better in actual combat (to put it simply, RAmarl needs zalure for a lot of stuff, while RAmar can just kill them).

Both are very safe classes to pick in the general public, though if you're the 4th I think the general public prefers RAmarl for providing a slight advantage in buffs/debuffs. You are both able to do stuff while being a safety net in case things go wrong... But if you're confident in your abilities and gradually upgrade in your gear, RAmar can carry pretty hard himself.
I like to think as ramarl as a ghetto FO and once you hit clio-level stats that extra distance on the zal is amazing.

i havent calced it or done too much RTA but i would imagine having a RAmarl in lieu of FO could even be more efficient in some scenarios (possibly ep 2). Because after shes done spamming buff and debuffs she can swap to a srank needle hell or demons and contribute greatly to the party. Shes awesome.

Hey so uh here's probably a really dumb question, but when people's signatures on here have numbers like 10x instead of a character's level, what does that mean?

Hey so uh here's probably a really dumb question, but when people's signatures on here have numbers like 10x instead of a character's level, what does that mean?
generally it's a placeholder that means they don't want to update the level in their signature every time they level up so 15X would mean their character is in the 150-159 range.

Ohhh duh that makes so much more sense. The only meaning I could come up with was that they had 10 of that same class lol

Probably already asked, but what is the fastest way to earn money?
Fastest way is running areas that drop a lot of guards. Ruins in particular drop a ton. As you're a FO main, MAE4 resets is also very good and works well in VH even. Just take only necessary items, nuke everything with gifoie besides the Ba Boota, and you're golden when selling all those guards that drop.
PW3 is good but not necessarily for meseta specifically. Has great chances at commons tho.

Back