Cwood's Mag Shop: LV 200 Sato, Nidra, Rati, Kama, 185 Mind Mags!

Hellloo Erdwin! Long time my man! yeah 10 pds is correct. Just let me know when is a good time for you to meet and Ill try to accommodate you the best I can!

Haha yeah! I finally got sometime to play.
Can I also add a cyan 5/117/46/32 Nidra mag? so 14 total?
I'll give you an even 15, as a thanks :D.
I'm available today, if not, tomorrow. Do let me know what works for you.

Haha yeah! I finally got sometime to play.
Can I also add a cyan 5/117/46/32 Nidra mag? so 14 total?
I'll give you an even 15, as a thanks :D.
I'm available today, if not, tomorrow. Do let me know what works for you.
Yeah, I can meet you in 20 minutes from now if that works for you?

Good Afternoon! My brother just made a new RAmarl so I will need another mag. :p

Can I get a Fuschia 5/149/46/0 Sato mag?
Thanks again!

Good Afternoon! My brother just made a new RAmarl so I will need another mag. :p

Can I get a Fuschia 5/149/46/0 Sato mag?
Thanks again!
Sure thing! Just let me know when it will be a good time to meet?

Hello!

Looking to place a bulk order ^.^

Was looking to purchase:
-Fuschia Pow Rati- 3PD
-Red Pow Rati- 3PD
-Orange Pow Bhima- 3PD
-Ep2 Fonewm Pink Ribhava- 4PD
-Grey Mind Sato- 3PD
-2 Item Tickets- 4PD

-for a grand total of 20 PD

My bad if I messed up the pricings or listed out of stock stuff.

No rush or anything, lemme know what time(s) work for you

Thank you!

-Meruem

Hello!

-Meruem
Helloo Zanza! I have pretty much everything you want in stock except the "red Rati" and the item tickets. The next time I have to update my page, ill be sure to edit out item tickets. I sold my last one sometime last week. So we can subtract 4 pds from the order. If you want to replace the Red Rati or leave it out, just let me know.
I should be available anytime after 6am central time. Let me know your plan and i'm sure we can work something out.
Thanks for your business! :)

Helloo Zanza! I have pretty much everything you want in stock except the "red Rati" and the item tickets. The next time I have to update my page, ill be sure to edit out item tickets. I sold my last one sometime last week. So we can subtract 4 pds from the order. If you want to replace the Red Rati or leave it out, just let me know.
I should be available anytime after 6am central time. Let me know your plan and i'm sure we can work something out.
Thanks for your business! :)

Hey, what's up CWood!

My bad about that late post, didn't even realize the time.
Just had Mags on the mind; ya know how it is.
It's all good on the Item Tickets! Expected they might be out, but thought id give it a shot. Love those damn things lol.

Hmmm, is it possible to swap out the "Red Rati" for a "Slate Blue Full Dex Mag 188"(color doesn't matter really) for 3 PD

and then the item tickets for a "Fomarl Pink 3rd Evo Min-Max"(this color doesn't matter either) for 4 PD?

I'm available anytime tonight for the trade ^.^

Hey, what's up CWood!

My bad about that late post, didn't even realize the time.
Just had Mags on the mind; ya know how it is.
It's all good on the Item Tickets! Expected they might be out, but thought id give it a shot. Love those damn things lol.

Hmmm, is it possible to swap out the "Red Rati" for a "Slate Blue Full Dex Mag 188"(color doesn't matter really) for 3 PD

and then the item tickets for a "Fomarl Pink 3rd Evo Min-Max"(this color doesn't matter either) for 4 PD?

I'm available anytime tonight for the trade ^.^
Hello again! I'm just moving about now lol. I got your new order ready. I'll be online for the next half hour or so. In room called cwoodmags pw 222
If you don't get by then, just shoot me a good time you can meet up. Thank you so much!

Hello again! I'm just moving about now lol. I got your new order ready. I'll be online for the next half hour or so. In room called cwoodmags pw 222
If you don't get by then, just shoot me a good time you can meet up. Thank you so much!

Super sorry about the back and forth! I'm horrible at Forums haha. I set up a room named Mag Payload that I'll just be chillin/idling in with my character Mr. Momofu if you're able to drop by

Super sorry about the back and forth! I'm horrible at Forums haha. I set up a room named Mag Payload that I'll just be chillin/idling in with my character Mr. Momofu if you're able to drop by
coming now

Back