Cwood's Mag Shop: LV 200 Sato, Nidra, Rati, Kama, 185 Mind Mags!

Could you let me know when you restock the naga's, I know it could be quite a while but I don't mind the wait. Thanks.

I would like to purchase a 185 mind mag :)
Hello Nappa! Sorry for the late reply. I haven't been attending my shop here lately.

I cab be available in about 15 to 20 minutes from the time of this message.

You can send me a PM or just reply back here.

Do you have any of the power diwaris left?
Hello, I have white, blue, slate blue and cream left.
I don't have red even though it shows I do.
I just haven't updated my inventory cards yet.

Let me know if any of those colors work for you?

Need a black sato mind mag please! Lemme know when is good to meet!
Real sorry for the late reply, been sleep most of the day due to work. Ill be up for a while from now. So just get back with me here or PM when you can and we can meet up.

I'm interested in a Min/Max mag for a FoMar (5/117/46/32).

Do you have any at the moment?
Hello! Yeah I do. I should have some Sato and nidra mags for 4 pds. Sold out of Kama mags but I'll be making some soon for the Xmas event.

Click on my signature and then click on level 2 spoiler box and you should see fomar.
You can see what colors I have in stock there.

Hello! Yeah I do. I should have some Sato and nidra mags for 4 pds. Sold out of Kama mags but I'll be making some soon for the Xmas event.

Click on my signature and then click on level 2 spoiler box and you should see fomar.
You can see what colors I have in stock there.

Ahh, ok. I'm looking for one of the Kama mags (you can't use mag cells on Sato/Nidra, right?). I don't mind waiting if you're planning on doing that sometime within the next month.

If possible, could you prepare a red one? I'm thinking to make a Puyo mag.

Ahh, ok. I'm looking for one of the Kama mags (you can't use mag cells on Sato/Nidra, right?). I don't mind waiting if you're planning on doing that sometime within the next month.

If possible, could you prepare a red one? I'm thinking to make a Puyo mag.
Correct you can't use Mag cells on Sato and nidra and I'll definitely have some before month is over with. They shouldn't take too long to make.

If you need it sooner, you can probably get a custom madg breeder to make it for you.

Last edited:
Correct you can't use Mag cells on Sato and nidra and I'll definitely have some before month is over with. They shouldn't take too long to make.

If you need it sooner, you can probably get a custom madg breeder to make it for you.

No worries, there's no rush I don't have too much time to play lately anyway. Feel free to message me whenever it's ready. Thanks!

Hello Guys! My Mag Shop is now open again for the Xmas event!
I have most regular basic mags and level 99-100 mags ready to go. I also have 195 console mags and item tickets available this year too thanks to Sesyi!

Last edited:
Back