Cwood's Mag Shop: LV 200 Sato, Nidra, Rati, Kama, 185 Mind Mags!

My mag shop is back open, my inventory is still decimated of popular mags, but im currently working on it.

Last edited:
Got any of those blue kamas left? The 5/150/45 ones?
Hello, im currently sold out of that color. I only have slate blue and turquoise. You can scroll back to page 1 and then scroll down to miscellaneous to see what colors I have in stock if you want.

PSA

I've been saying I'm going to make mags since July 1st and still haven't made any, alot of the popular mags are sold out due to me being extra lazy and tired. I'll try to have a few batches made before The Summer event, sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello, im currently sold out of that color. I only have slate blue and turquoise. You can scroll back to page 1 and then scroll down to miscellaneous to see what colors I have in stock if you want.
Yeah I meant the slate blue, sorry I should have been more specific. That color is totally fine. Also been really busy lately. 4 pds right? Let's make this happen!

Yeah I meant the slate blue, sorry I should have been more specific. That color is totally fine. Also been really busy lately. 4 pds right? Let's make this happen!
ok cool, just let me know when good time to meet, ill be up for the rest of the day.

Hello and good day. I am in need of a pure mind and pure pow mag. You have them by chance? Thanks in advance!
Hello Vampira, Im sold out of Mind mags right now and I have a few pure power mags in stock. THey are non-rare kama mags. I should be having 185s in stock soon though.

ok cool, just let me know when good time to meet, ill be up for the rest of the day.

Hello Vampira, Im sold out of Mind mags right now and I have a few pure power mags in stock. THey are non-rare kama mags. I should be having 185s in stock soon though.
Okay. I will be on later after work I will reply back for the pow and take your time on the mind mag. Thanks again in advance!

Okay. I will be on later after work I will reply back for the pow and take your time on the mind mag. Thanks again in advance!
Hello, just letting you know I now have 185 mind mags in stock. Reply back here or PM me.

New Price Update on my mags. Level 100 and 99 mags will be dropping back down to 1 PD, 2nd tier Standard stat mags will drop back down to 2 pds, (Deva,Bhima,Pushan, Diwari, Savitri and Rukmin) Standard stat Sato and nidra mags will remain at 3 pds , 185 Mind mags and standard 150 -45 Kama will be at 4 PDs and min max Kama will remain at 5. These prices should strike a good balance for new and veteran players for the upcoming event. Also Standard stat Nidra mags and RAmar mags are back in stock now.

Last edited:
185 MInd mags are back in stock along with 150 45 Kama mags. Will be working on Pow Satos sometime soon. Thank you.

Ok cool I'm going to be make a good size batch this time around! So no need to pay extra for reserve. Probably will have them done sometime this week.

Back