Cwood's Mag Shop: LV 200 Sato, Nidra, Rati, Kama, 185 Mind Mags!

XiCwoodXi

Mag Mafia Boss
NEW CWOOD MAG SHOP.png
Founded on July / 28 / 2017

Welcome to Cwood's Underground Mag Shop!
Introducing The Mag Mafia Discord Channel!

For a more condensed version of Mag selection please
Click Here!

For Weekly Deals and Deals of the Day
Click Here!

Useful Links.png

Welcome Discord.gif

Help Card.

If you are a new player and need help understanding the info on my mag selection cards, Please Click on the spoiler "Help Card" for more information

HELP CARD.png
If you need more information on Mags and how Photon Blast Chaining works, please check out the 2 links down below.
Mag Wiki
Information on Photon Blast and PB Chaining.
If you have any questions about anything mag related, please dont hesitate to ask!

DIVIDER LINE.png

CONTACT INFORMATION!

You can contact me in a number of ways!
Please Click the Spoiler Button down below.

#1 You can send me a Discord Message.
@Cwood#2592 < Direct Link to My Profile & Fastest Way.

You can send me a PM here on the forums which I check very often
throughout the day.

You can drop a message here on the post.
I will get back to you ASAP! but on the occasion that I can't get to you in a timely matter, most likely means I'm sleep. :D

DIVIDER LINE.png
COLOR GALLERY FOR SATO MAG'S
#1 SELLER!

Please click on the spoiler down below and take a brief look at the many colors that Satos are made in before your next purchase.
1 First Four Color.png
2 SECOND Four Color.png
3-THIRD Four Color.png
4 FOURTH Four Color.png
Click Here to check out other mag galleries on PSO-World.
DIVIDER LINE.png

MAG SELECTION STARTS HERE!

My inventory is now broken down into three diffrent levels/categories which I will explain below.​

The Level One Category:

These mags are for the new players joining the server and wanting to get up to speed faster and enjoy the game without having to worry about properly raising a mag. They can also be for veterans seeking a quick and cheap mag and something a bit different in aesthetics for alts.

In this Category, you will find very competitively priced mags with Basic stats, They will either have 150 Power or Mind and 45 Dexterity or 145 Power or Mind and 50 Dexterity. 185 mind mags will also be joining this category as well!

These mags are suitable for all of the games Classes, whether you play Force (mind) or a Power class.

DIVIDER LINE.png

BASIC AND MISCELLANEOUS MAGS

MISCELLANEOUS MAGS:

This will be a spot for miscellaneous mags, These mags probably required mag cells that I have acquired over time, or out of the ordinary mags, like full power and dex mags and standard stat Kama mags etc.

DIVIDER LINE.png
The Level Two Category:

Now in stock, custom made mags according to Matt’s Definitive Material Plan Guide. These ready-made mags can be used in your quest “… to max all important stats by 200 with the minimum amount of units.”**

In this Category you will find 3 of the most popular type of mags made with specific stats for most classes.
Sato
Nidra
Kama
Remember with Kama Mags, you can make up to 18 different mags Via mag cells that you can acquire from the game either by playing certain quests, or by acquiring "item tickets" during certain Events and by trading mag cells or item tickets from other players on the server.
Please make sure to check out my "How to Customize Cwood's Mag Guide below" on the bottom of this category to see what all mag cells can be used on Kama mags.

Some Classes may require a different type of third evolution mag because of the particular stats they use. This limits their mag cell usage down from 18 to 16. Dragon Scale and D-PHOTON CORE can not be used on any other third evolution mag besides a Kama Mag. This will impact HUnewearl, FOmarl, FOnewm and FOnewearl.
This does not mean you can't have a Tellusis mag or a Gael Giel mag for these 4 classes. If you are are needing a Tellusis or Gael Giel made for any of the 4 classes mentioned above, you might need to have it made by a custom mag breeder, this is because of the nature of my business in making pre-mades, this can't be avoided and I dont do custom mags by the order. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also you will have to source your own mag cells to combine with my premade Kama mags. My mags save you time from raising the mag your self, or waiting to be made by anyone else.

Please Select your class down below to see whats in stock.

DIVIDER LINE.png

Level  2.png
Level 2.png

** quoted from Matt’s Definitive Material Plan Guide
Copy of news banner.png
DIVIDER LINE.png

Last edited:

XiCwoodXi

Mag Mafia Boss
ENTER THE UNDERGROUND.png
You can contact me in a number of ways!

You can send me a Discord Message.
@Cwood#2592 < Direct Link to My Profile & Fastest Way.

#2 You can send me a PM here on the forums which I check very often
throughout the day.

You can drop a message here on the post.
I will get back to you ASAP! but on the occasion that I can't get to you in a timely matter, most likely means I'm sleep. :D

LEVEL 1-3 CATEGORY STARTS HERE.
Standard Stat Mags of all Types and 185 mind mags:

Copy of news banner.png

Satos, Nidras and Kamas have a representative for each class. Step inside and meet your class representative.
You can use 18 different mag cells on KAMA mags, please scroll to the bottom of this card to see what all mag cells can be used.

Some Classes may require a different type of third evolution mag because of the particular stats they use. This limits their mag cell usage down from 18 to 16. Dragon Scale and D-PHOTON CORE can not be used on any other third evolution mag besides a Kama Mag. This will impact HUnewearl, FOmarl, FOnewm and FOnewearl.

This does not mean you can't have a Tellusis mag or a Gael Giel mag for these 4 classes. If you are are needing a Tellusis or Gael Giel made for any of the 4 classes mentioned above, you might need to have it made by a custom mag breeder, this is because of the nature of my business in making pre-mades, this can't be avoided and I dont do custom mags by the order. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also you will have to source your own mag cells to combine with my premade Kama mags. My mags save you time from raising the mag your self, or waiting to be made by anyone else.

Level  2.png

"LEVEL TWO HELP GUIDE: HOW CUSTOMIZE YOUR KAMA MAG"
Level 2.png
Here to check out other mag galleries on PSO-World.

1 First Four Color MS.png
2 SECOND Four Color MS.png
3-THIRD Four Color MS.png
4 FOURTH Four Color MS.png
DIVIDER LINE.png

Last edited:

Reptyler

Silverbug is my Hunewearl. Named for the subreddit where I picked up my new hobby of collecting silver coins.

I am still at work for a couple more hours but I will shoot you a pm when I can get online.