Cwood's Mag Shop: LV 200 Sato, Nidra, Rati, Kama, 185 Mind Mags!

Im wanting a Kama mag for Hunewharl if you have one? possibly with twins and 2 other Photon blast's?

Last edited:
Im wanting a Kama mag for Hunewharl if you have one? possibly with twins and 2 other Photon blast's?
Helloo I do have some Hune mags 5/95/100/0) with twins, pilla and dolphin, but I cant premake them into Kama because of the stat requirements . This is no issue though if you plan on using any mag cells other than Dragon Scale to make Tellusis or DPC to make Gael Giel Mag. If you do plan on using one those two mag cells. I can take one of my level 99 Naga mags and build it into a kama mag and then apply the mag cell and build it up to level 200 for you, OR i can turn it into a kama mag at level 100 and you can finish it your self if you want to save some pds. My lv99-100 mags are only 1 pd. If any other questions or concerns just let me know. :)

that sounds good, I actually do want a mag to make a Tellusis so if we can work on something with that and build the rest of it myself. I'd willing pay for that. Would you be able to turn a mag into a kama and I'd finish it? one specc'd for a Hunewearl

that sounds good, I actually do want a mag to make a Tellusis so if we can work on something with that and build the rest of it myself. I'd willing pay for that. Would you be able to turn a mag into a kama and I'd finish it? one specc'd for a Hunewearl
if you want the 5/95/100/0 min/max stats. I can take one of my level 99 5/49/45/0 mags and boost the dex up to 46 and then you can use the mag cell from there and finish up power and dex to your liking. If you wanna go that route, it should only take me about 10-15 mins to do that, and then we can trade out. Price would be only 1 pd for that.

Hello can you sell 5/49/45/0 NAGA?
BLUE+CYAN+RED+GREEN
Do you have any inventory?
What is the total price of these four?
Total PD4 ?

UPDATE: Im going back into full production mode starting today. Any group of mags that has more then half of it's colors missing (8) I'll eventually get to it sooner or later.

Gonna start with basic mags and work my way down through min/max and then finally to miscellaneous mags. Probably won't have time to take small custom orders for at least a month or so.

Thanks!

Back