Cwood's Mag Shop: LV 200 Sato, Nidra, Rati, Kama, 185 Mind Mags!

do you have a red sato mr c wood....
What particular stats you looking for? I'm currently sold out of power and mind, tho I might have some for your specific class. I'm working on a new mind Sato batch right now and I'll be working on powers in a few days.

mmmm yah id like power but i want an alll red sato cuz im red lol also that 186 power mag we talked about for 5 drop and the red sato and ill buy them same time once red sato is ready ok mr c wood?

mmmm yah id like power but i want an alll red sato cuz im red lol also that 186 power mag we talked about for 5 drop and the red sato and ill buy them same time once red sato is ready ok mr c wood?
Tell you what, I think i have a 149 power 46 dex red RAmarl sato, its only 1 point off from the 150 45s, would that work? ill be working on the power satos next, but you are looking at about 3-4 days. as far as the 186 mags, I kinda was going to do those last so you are maybe looking at a few weeks until i can get to those. They are kinda slow sellers so I tend to put those on the back burner after better selling mags.

150 mind satos and 150 45 Kama mags are now back in stock! Will be working on 185 mind mags and 150 power satos next!
Thank you!
Level One Power Nidra Mind Satos.png KAMA 150_145 SCARCEWOOD.png

150 power satos and 185 mind mags are now back in stock! Will be working on 150 Kama mags again and maybe some 150 non-rare mind mags. Thank you!Level One Power Nidra Mind Satos.png

how much would it be for a 3rd evo mag for FOmarl? MST favored?
sup Kib, you looking for her 5/68/48/79 stats? if so I do have a few of those available. If you are looking for some custom stats, I dont know if I would be able to help you right now. Kinda busy with quite a few other mags at the moment. Let me know what you might need.

sup cwood looking to get a kama humar stat mag and possibly a 185pow mag if u have those available.

Hello Psycho! I do have a few Humar Kama mags for 5 pds, if you need to know what colors I have, you can click on my signature and then click level 2 min/max category and select HUmar. Kama mags will be in the middle of that picture. I just started on a batch of 186 pure power mags a few days ago and they are level 133 right now. They might be done by the end of today or early tomorrow morning, the cost of those will be 4 pds, Let me know if any of that works out for you?

sup Kib, you looking for her 5/68/48/79 stats? if so I do have a few of those available. If you are looking for some custom stats, I dont know if I would be able to help you right now. Kinda busy with quite a few other mags at the moment. Let me know what you might need.

Yeah that should be fine, let me know when you're up and running.

Back