What is your current or ultimate goal?

I want to get a high stat rr, with at least 80+ dfp and 20+ evp. But so far my best is only 76/85.

Other than that I'm mostly hunting non-rares with ridiculous hit, such as a hell rifle with 70+hit (my best so far is 65).

I have several things I want with my character. Ideally I want to get the following:
High level Ramar, Fomar, Hucast, Fonewm

And some other goals in terms of gear would be:
High hit Heaven Striker, Snowqueen, Slicer of Fantastic, and a Profit of Motive.

I also want to join many open games, and have many fun and enjoyable sessions with many people.

I have several other goals and wishes...like the following:

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had girl who looked good, I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a '64 Impala

I wish I was like six-foot-nine
So i can get with MewPlushi
Cause she dont know me but yo shes really fine
You know I see her all the time everywhere I go
And even in my dreams I can scheme of ways to make her mine

Cause I know she's livin plat

Just want to see and learn all that I can see and learn. BB has a lot more than Dreamcast did so at the moment I'm just trying to catch up and understand how to play. I'm not even sure what my goals should be outside of gain levels. I mean, I don't even know what good gear is.

Yesterday I accidentally sold my gun ... depressing, I really liked that gun. Luckily I'm near leveled enough to use the next level of gun. It was just a bind auto +7 but it was getting the job done.

I have a master buster, that's cool. I don't know that I ran into master weapons on DC. Gaining just a bit of extra experience, nice.

I have several things I want with my character. Ideally I want to get the following:
High level Ramar, Fomar, Hucast, Fonewm

And some other goals in terms of gear would be:
High hit Heaven Striker, Snowqueen, Slicer of Fantastic, and a Profit of Motive.

I also want to join many open games, and have many fun and enjoyable sessions with many people.

I have several other goals and wishes...like the following:

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had girl who looked good, I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a '64 Impala

I wish I was like six-foot-nine
So i can get with MewPlushi
Cause she dont know me but yo shes really fine
You know I see her all the time everywhere I go
And even in my dreams I can scheme of ways to make her mine

Cause I know she's livin plat
Awwww...isn't that swee.....H....HEY!!! XD! <3!

Just want to see and learn all that I can see and learn. BB has a lot more than Dreamcast did so at the moment I'm just trying to catch up and understand how to play. I'm not even sure what my goals should be outside of gain levels. I mean, I don't even know what good gear is.

Yesterday I accidentally sold my gun ... depressing, I really liked that gun. Luckily I'm near leveled enough to use the next level of gun. It was just a bind auto +7 but it was getting the job done.

I have a master buster, that's cool. I don't know that I ran into master weapons on DC. Gaining just a bit of extra experience, nice.
Think the WHOLE Server heard mew SCREAM when she accidently sold her %50 hit Spirit vulcans! Luckily a loved one had a spare in her toybox~! You'll also be happy to know our server gods had removed any rare equipment/weapons to be listed in your pockets should you visit pioneer shops! So no more 'accidently' selling precious rares when you trip over one later~!

I think for me, I’ve always liked the idea of having a “perfect log-in screen”. That is, trying to have a character that feels like it’s THE BEST of each given class.

So like… “the best” Melee character, “the best” ranged, etc.

But I guess also trying to balance that against how much I really enjoy the character. The FOnewm seems like kind of the best Force, hands down, but I honestly kind of hate how they look, so part of me wonders if I would enjoy a FOmar more.

Or my current main is a RAmar, but considering how I virtually never use techs except for Resta and sometimes Shifta, would I be better off playing a RAcast?

So I’m not really sure what my “perfect log-in screen” looks like anymore…

I think for me, I’ve always liked the idea of having a “perfect log-in screen”. That is, trying to have a character that feels like it’s THE BEST of each given class.

So like… “the best” Melee character, “the best” ranged, etc.

But I guess also trying to balance that against how much I really enjoy the character. The FOnewm seems like kind of the best Force, hands down, but I honestly kind of hate how they look, so part of me wonders if I would enjoy a FOmar more.

Or my current main is a RAmar, but considering how I virtually never use techs except for Resta and sometimes Shifta, would I be better off playing a RAcast?

So I’m not really sure what my “perfect log-in screen” looks like anymore…
If you really want an answer to this, it would be HUcast, RAmar, RAcast, and FOnewm.

However, it is important to note that some of the other classes do have advantages over these 4 for the some things, but these would be the 4 "strongest" characters.

My current goal is to even get to Ultimate. Hopefully before the end of the year :)

Just hunting an SJS. It doesn't matter even if it's crap percentages, all 0's, or no hit. It's not like I hunted every damn rares there i but I always wanted to hunt my own SJS since SCHTserv, even before that.

Once I obtain it I can probably "retire", for a lack of better word, happily from PSO.

I want to finally take a character all the way to 200, I've always petered out on the level 130-140 range.

I come back every once in a while just to hunt SJS.

I've actually been considering reading up on C-mode because I think it could breathe some new life into the game for me but I know very little about it.

My goal is to get a complete set of all the best stuff available as efficiently as possible. Ideally like 50+ hit of every useful RA/FO weapon. Although unfortunately I've never gotten as super good drop and no one ever seems to sell them so I'm still yet to even have 1 such weapon.

My goal is to get a complete set of all the best stuff available as efficiently as possible. Ideally like 50+ hit of every useful RA/FO weapon. Although unfortunately I've never gotten as super good drop and no one ever seems to sell them so I'm still yet to even have 1 such weapon.
Whats an example weapon (since you didnt mention any specific item lol)? I also really like playing RA. Something like?:
- 50+h SQ
- 50+h OS
- 50+h Guld/Milla
- 100h dank meteor
- 50+h CR
Guilty Light and Rianov 5 are technically usable but idk how much hit R-5 would need with its already insane ATA (rip rianov 5 isnt even in the combo calculator)

Whats an example weapon (since you didnt mention any specific item lol)? I also really like playing RA. Something like?:
- 50+h SQ
- 50+h OS
- 50+h Guld/Milla
- 100h dank meteor
- 50+h CR
Guilty Light and Rianov 5 are technically usable but idk how much hit R-5 would need with its already insane ATA (rip rianov 5 isnt even in the combo calculator)
Okay I want the following:
FS/SQ
HS set
Spread Needle
Cannon Rouge
Slicer of Fanatic
Rambling May set
Vivienne set
Baranz Launcher set
Native Excalibur

Maybe forgot something but at least those. Oh haha, I guess I have gotten 1 thing from the-the Baranz Launcher lol.

Okay I want the following:
FS/SQ
HS set
Spread Needle
Cannon Rouge
Slicer of Fanatic
Rambling May set
Vivienne set
Baranz Launcher set
Native Excalibur

Maybe forgot something but at least those. Oh haha, I guess I have gotten 1 thing from the-the Baranz Launcher lol.
Noice ya my list definitely wasnt complete lol. Good choice not wanting MM or GM since they are only really to flex anyway and dont really provide any RTA benefit (if your into that).

Ive basically only hunted HP since i joined in 2k17 and ive seen 9 drop kek (zero for me of course). So at this point i basically stopped caring about rares at all lol.

Back