What is your current or ultimate goal?

Oh geez. Well, I want 45+ hit HS with dark and one 30+ with opposite attributes, like 4 or 5 fully sphered Baranz's, 40+ hit excals with native and dark, with 30+ for abeast and machine, 50 hit Slicer of Fanatic, 45h Yunchang, a couple 60h DoBs with opposite percents, hit Psycho Wand, pair of 80+ caliburs, and uhh 70h charge vulcans maybe?
Lofty goals, but I like your amount of focus on them.

I dont play much, im ok with getting 1 or 2 weapon/upgrades per year and starting the next year with at least a photon hoard (that's what ive been doing the last years), a few more weapons and hit upgrades and i will be at the point of starting sphering weapons.
I wanna get better at this game (while still being a casual player) but i havent found the time in my life to play as much as i wanted, im thankful to all the people that help and teach me stuff about this game, ppl had been really gentle and patient with me lol.
That's all, im a simple player.

Oh and of course a 100h Nei's claw drop. :lenny:

I think my ultimate goal is to be more involved with the community, like alot of us here, I have played on this server for several years, but I spent alot of that time playing alone. So yeah that's my goal.

To make Pancake the most feared HUny in all the land.

jk, but seriously I want to get better at quests and just vibe with the amazing community here on Ephinea :)

Get lvl 200 on my racaseal.

Get enough pd's for my equipment.

Get nei's claw.

Continue my FOmarl and finally play seriously with it.

But above all... Continue to rediscover the pleasure of playing as at the time on my dreamcast in the 2000's !
(Thanks for that Ephinea, you do it very well...;))

40+ hit guld milla, 40+ hit hit excal Native or Dark. Other than that I just want to make friends and play ^^ Oh and have atleast 10 lvl 200 Racaseals/Huney.

我先把12个角色ID 练到200级 然后刷出一个80+的大剑!80+败家机枪!就可以了!其于的慢慢刷看缘分 希望能多玩几年这个游戏!感谢 E服的工作人员!你们辛苦了!

When I was 14 my sister deleted a Lv. 198 FOnewman I had for an animal crossing town so she could take a trip to a new town. She didn't even realize she had deleted everything. I just want to hit level 200. I've never done it since and I feel like it would honestly help me cope with being unable to finish most things in my life. I've tackled the grind many times and never came as close ever again. :/

When I was 14 my sister deleted a Lv. 198 FOnewman I had for an animal crossing town so she could take a trip to a new town. She didn't even realize she had deleted everything. I just want to hit level 200. I've never done it since and I feel like it would honestly help me cope with being unable to finish most things in my life. I've tackled the grind many times and never came as close ever again. :/
This is why I'm glad I'm actually the youngest sibling, I was the one doing the deleting! Only it was with stuff that's a little bit less important like Zelda 1 and 2 Save files.

omg that is trauamatic af

I had a memory card die after it took me MONTHS to beat de rol le on normal for the first time

This is why I'm glad I'm actually the youngest sibling, I was the one doing the deleting! Only it was with stuff that's a little bit less important like Zelda 1 and 2 Save files.
I'm the eldest lol. It's weird telling my youngest sibling how she missed out on how my parents used to be before they did a 180 on their personalities.

omg that is trauamatic af

I had a memory card die after it took me MONTHS to beat de rol le on normal for the first time
Yeah dude losing data sucks. I kinda don't care if I had gotten to 200 and THEN it got deleted. At least I would have made it in my mind lol.

Mew had a nephew staying wiff us for over a year and one day he snuck into mew's room and found her Dreamcast VMU, put to the side all by itself...He had maxed out HIS VMU with all his unfinished games and decided to play the game "Stupid Invaders" all over again....the little shit DELETED mew's PSO file that had YEARS of SEGA Server data! Friends Guild card numbers and email addresses from ALL OVER THE WORLD that mew had kept in 'player info files' on guild cards....never to be heard from again... GONE!!! All mew really remembers before falling into seething RAGE was SCREAMING at him "YOU KILLED MY KAT!!!!!!" He locked himself away in his room and didn't come out for HOURS for fear of his LIFE!!! >=/. Mew was devastated!! ='(,',',,'

Last edited:
Hunting rare items is part of my pleasure on playing PSO and i would like to find all my ID's drop rare (i only play one character, which is Viridia).
But some answers are very interesting.
I know I'll reach lv200 one day and that's clearly a satysfying thing to play a powerful and successful character. But what future beyond this lv200 ?
Will the desire to play still be present once this milestone has been reached ?
In fact, I share Nytriel's point of wiev. I think my end goal is to keep this original enthusiasm for this incredible game (i have played all versions since dreamcast v1 in 2001).

Back