What is your current or ultimate goal?

I'm more of a guy who enjoys the ride rather than the destination, but there are a few milestones in sight.
  • Commit more to my main character. She's my main and survivor from Hardcore. I have never reached Lv200 in PSO so that be one stop.
  • Get a lavis cannon and double cannon with hit (currently have Cannon 15 Hit)
  • Get a top shelf Red Ring (saving up if anything)
  • Get a Angel Halo skin for Red Ring (That means breaking a Nei's Claw at Claire's, so quite the ride)
  • Get a volley of usable (hit) purple weapons to match her character.
  • Get a few gadgets from Claire's and few to unseal (Two Kamui, Swordsman lore, another Limiter (one needed for RR skin), etc etc
Overall not aiming to be a top player, but rather be enjoying the journey.
Playing and supporting the team is quite fun as well, so i'll sink some time in spare ID's and my FO for that.

I want to get my HUnewearl to 200 and along the way get her the best possible gear plus all the 'fun' stuff (the less than optimal gear that I just personally find cool). The Long range goal during/beyond 200 is to find and unseal a SJS. When/if that is accomplished I'll choose a similar goal for the next class, tbd.

It's funny. I played so much PSO back in the Dreamcast and Gamecube days, many hundreds of hours. But then I 'moved on' and played other games, which was cool, but a part of me was always chasing that PSO high, but I never quite found it in any other game. Feels good to be back playing PSO. So cool to be able to play PSO in 2024 with a HD HUD (thank you MagicLuthee), in the most complete and best run version (thank you Ephinea), with a full community of people that are as crazy about PSO as I am. Feels like coming home.

Back