What is your current or ultimate goal?

Guildcard
Okay idk if a thread like this has been started (lmk if it has), but I got curious so I thought I would post it just for fun.
I see rare accomplishment thread but not a thread about goals.

Basically I am asking what is your biggest (and/or current) goal to achieve on this server??

I'll start.

I want to be as fully geared to the highest degree that I possibly can on my RAmar. Fully sphered Baranz(s), 45h Heaven Striker, etc.
I wanna be so fully geared (and sphered) that I can throw away spheres on a 60h+ Vulcan because I just don't need to sphere anything else. lol

and my next goal is to save up 99pd to add the first sphere (30% dark) to my Baranz, I have about 85 atm. (update: I did it :cool: )

Please share yours!! I wanna hear the different gameplay styles and goals of everyone.

Last edited:
Huh I don't really think about super long-term goals. I like to setup my goals based on what I have and what kind of piece generally upgrades my potential in runs. I really enjoy optimizing on the little things.
I've recently cleared my goal in sphering my Last Swan and Daylight Scar for a great HUcl experience, having nothing left (yet) to sphere I'm saving up for when I can.

Some specific hunts I'm after at the moment are a 55h Vjaya with room for M% and D% (which enables me to SS Gillchics guaranteed on shifta 20 and higher, which is awesome) and a good 75h+Calibur with room for machine% specifically.

I'll likely get other goals as I'm toddling forward. The only real long-term goal I have is to get every class to 200 at least once, get a piece of everything basically.

Huh I don't really think about super long-term goals. I like to setup my goals based on what I have and what kind of piece generally upgrades my potential in runs. I really enjoy optimizing on the little things.
I've recently cleared my goal in sphering my Last Swan and Daylight Scar for a great HUcl experience, having nothing left (yet) to sphere I'm saving up for when I can.

Some specific hunts I'm after at the moment are a 55h Vjaya with room for M% and D% (which enables me to SS Gillchics guaranteed on shifta 20 and higher, which is awesome) and a good 75h+Calibur with room for machine% specifically.

I'll likely get other goals as I'm toddling forward. The only real long-term goal I have is to get every class to 200 at least once, get a piece of everything basically.
So interesting to hear what other ppl are on the hunt for! CG on the Last Swan and DLS

Those all sound like pretty concrete goals to me! including getting every class to 200. I think I also would like that one day, after I get my RAmar maxed out I'm hoping it'll be a trickle down effect lol

- Get all classes to 200
- Find atleast one ridiculously high Hit meta weapon
- Find a phat Hit Calibur myself
- Sphere all my shit

Besides that I just play for fun and to hang out with my friends, really. All of these goals will come around eventually, so I try to not stress myself out trying to achieve them.

- More / even better records in cmode. One single godlike 4p 2c4 run of 32'00 or less.

- Find a 90h Lame D'argent in the once a month normal mode game I do play. Auction it for a record amount. (let's say >9000PDs)
Make a video of the transaction where when the auction "winner" leaves, I drop/keep all 9000 PDs on the floor as I leave the room.

Some of my goals are:

Skins:
DB's Saber skin for one of my Excals.
Sigh of a God skin for Magical Piece.
Hope they release Laconium Axe as a DF skin so I can use it.

Hunts:
40h+ FS to become a Snow Queen
Big CR
Guld and HP during next anniv

Long term:
Get more S-ranks (Demons needle/shot, zerk needle, Demons/Hell cards.)
Sphere up my HS/DoB/Excal set.

Impossible tier:
Find a suitable Calibur to make a nice set with.
Season 2. :lenny:

Last edited:
I want to do the same, max out my RAmar, but I have little to no idea what I should actually be going for in terms of gear. I've got some of the classics like Heaven Striker, Ranger Wall, v101 but I don't know what the agreed upon best weapons are. Like, what is a good Hit? What are the best mechguns?

Ah yes goals. My main goal since i started out has been to find Heaven’s Punisher. Over the course of my career (about 3 years of active play) i have hunted:
300 Hildetorr blue (2 hp drops 0 for me, all mostly on mob week)
7500 sinow spiegell sky (3 drops 0 for me, 7k ran during anni event, rest during DAR week)
30 purple mericarol (just started trying it from this angle, RDR week option)

For those interested in these hunts ive figured out what the fastest single/multiplayer quests are and options for them. As well as the nuking of the guides forum lol heres a miniguide about my chosen eternal-hunt.

Torr:
MAE ep 1 forest reset (run this as anguish 1 for increased PDs, it actually has 1.5x the spawns as Tyrells Ego in the amount of time to complete. So this is a good hunt for badge/easter event as well)
Tyrells Ego (faster than MAE as far as bears go but ONLY if you skip the last wave in everyroom as well as strategically place telepipes and split the party at a couple points)
Solo: TTF resets (4 bear in about 1-2 minutes). MAE ep 1 forest reset (easy spawns here and can clear quickly with many classes)
Note: Of course with high level extreme-endgame gear (attributes “sphering”, dark flow, hucast etc this quest can be cleared in as little as 6 minites solo)

Spiegell:
Solo hunt: Reset first 3 in MAE: GDV
Mult: MAE:GDV CCA resets/MA2C CCA reset

Mericarol:
Solo: MAE:GDV reset first 2
Mult: MAE:GDV CCA resets (New hunt to me but this is most likely the fastest option despite their being more quests with more spawns, reset takes abt 5 mins with good party)

what is a good Hit? What are the best mechguns?

Well for RAmar you are blessed with the highest ATA stat in the game. Making hit multipliers take you to rediculous levels as well as using no hit and s rank weapons which cant have hit at all to be used to its highest potentials.

Well as for the best mechguns. The hardest hitting ones in the game in terms of raw damage (not demons, hell) is the TypeME/Mechs mechguns. They also become much stronger than the vulcan and vise varieties once photon sphered due to its high grind stat.
Note: For when you dont need raw damage (mainly used on casts and against bosses) Demons mechs are top-tier on RAmar and can 1 tap mostly everything in the game except bosses

Last edited:
Oh geez. Well, I want 45+ hit HS with dark and one 30+ with opposite attributes, like 4 or 5 fully sphered Baranz's, 40+ hit excals with native and dark, with 30+ for abeast and machine, 50 hit Slicer of Fanatic, 45h Yunchang, a couple 60h DoBs with opposite percents, hit Psycho Wand, pair of 80+ caliburs, and uhh 70h charge vulcans maybe?

Back