(Towards The Future) Time Attack Event!

Also it's just come to my attention that since this is a player-run event, there are complications between Normal and Hardcore.

Unless you want to restrict the prizes to normal only, I can have items transferred between the two modes as prize events. Pass me any items that are won by the other mode, I'll delete them and create them for the other mode.
sick! thanks man!

i would participate but im having a little lagg issue lmao
going to be hard to post a video, couldnt even focus on playing (was fucking around anyway)

Can we buff before starting the quest、 if our character can? With SD, not PB.

It can have up to 50, actually. (Easter Event)

QrPrWLF.jpg

Idk if i can be assed to do more runs, but if someone beats this dog time, I definitely will do more.
I'll post video at deadline.
pso131099911067509558.png
a bit of a rough run but it'll do for now...
vid@deadline. ofc i cant win though.

it clearly states in op that you cant PB b efore the run. never said anything about using ur character's sd before the run begins.
so yes you can use sd but no you cant use twins pb before the run. idk why i have to explain this all you have to do is abide by the rules given in the original post...

Not really in the mood to grind TTF (boss RNG) since I got work to do, but here's a couple of things for people trying:

Getting Dubswitch as HU

Rather than dodge DRL if no invinc, get your HP to like 700-800 (easy with monomates and getting hit) and just tank the hits for DF. I healed too much in this video (shouldn't have used monomate).

This is Vol Opt 1 as HUcast. NS is the easiest way to do it, but it is possible to do NSS with very good timing (I suck, so I can't do it :D). My angle is bad on the second screen as well, but this is roughly how it works. Each extra screen you get with the special is an extra multiplier (i.e. 2 screens = 2x damage on core, 3 screens = 3x damage, 4 = 4x)

Edit: For Vol Opt, I think the fastest way to do Phase 1 would be to destroy the first set of screens, then angle yourself for 4x (stand near the centre) on the 3rd set of screens, but that is RNG...

Last edited:
Not really in the mood to grind TTF (boss RNG) since I got work to do, but here's a couple of things for people trying:

Getting Dubswitch as HU

Rather than dodge DRL if no invinc, get your HP to like 700-800 (easy with monomates and getting hit) and just tank the hits for DF. I healed too much in this video (shouldn't have used monomate).

This is Vol Opt 1 as HUcast. NS is the easiest way to do it, but it is possible to do NSS with very good timing (I suck, so I can't do it :D). My angle is bad on the second screen as well, but this is roughly how it works. Each extra screen you get with the special is an extra multiplier (i.e. 2 screens = 2x damage on core, 3 screens = 3x damage, 4 = 4x)

Edit: For Vol Opt, I think the fastest way to do Phase 1 would be to destroy the first set of screens, then angle yourself for 4x (stand near the centre) on the 3rd set of screens, but that is RNG...

nss on Drill Launcher is actually way easier to do than ns for me lol

Last edited:
Back