(Towards The Future) Time Attack Event!

The OP says, "The event is for One Player only! You cannot play with others in this event." I presume this means you cannot have another character join at all. Also, people have mentioned using S-red's for SD, which suggests that they do not have access to a FO's SD.
i was asking if i could use my own sd before the quest begins so that i wouldnt have to cast it on the clock.

i was asking if i could use my own sd before the quest begins so that i wouldnt have to cast it on the clock.

Oh, I see--that's what you meant. I would think that casting SD should be done on the timer, but I'll let gov give the definitive say. Apologies for the misunderstanding.

Oh, I see--that's what you meant. I would think that casting SD should be done on the timer, but I'll let gov give the definitive say. Apologies for the misunderstanding.
I just SD on video, before quest.
It's really not a big deal.
:D

Last edited:
347jjgg.png

my best run to date fellas

Are there going to be more events? Solo TA is fine and good, but it'd be nice if we could encourage some 2p or 4p TA's.
after this i'm thinking 2p mu3 episode 1. it's fast paced and has considerably less rng than ttf. i'll make a topic once this concludes if there's no objections.
if anyone has any other quest ideas or (more importantly) incentives to get more people into TA let me know. maybe sodaboy could help out with this, have a prize that provides incentive, but doesn't alter the economy (ie mats for one character + a sphere or something, not necessarily good suggestions but are entry level ideas)
we could even make ta events a weekly or biweekly thing, that will also help fill out the seriously lacking ta topic.

Last edited:
after this i'm thinking 2p mu3 episode 1. it's fast paced and has considerably less rng than ttf. i'll make a topic once this concludes if there's no objections.
if anyone has any other quest ideas or (more importantly) incentives to get more people into TA let me know.
we could even make ta events a weekly or biweekly thing, that will also help fill out the seriously lacking ta topic.

I'd say mu3 is a double edged sword. On the one hand it's not a famous quest and barely anyone knows it, so it allows for equal footing among new TA'ers and veterans. On the other hand, it's not paricularly a fun quest to TA (imo), which might discourage people to play it in the first place.

I'd also encourage people to try out new groups in TA. No need to lock yourself within your own Team. Most of us are willing to TA with anyone, so just hit us up. We're not mean, promise!

I would support something no one really knows how to play (maybe one of the newer quests like gal da val darkness?) Also I think 2p would work better than 4p given the servers small population.

Back