(Towards The Future) Time Attack Event!

Well, I tried. It was fun and I learned a few things, but don't have enough time to try more.
pso131105782848758763.png

I got no invinc at DeRolLe 10 times in a row with Tellusis. I swear Agastya feels like a higher activation rate.

Well, I tried. It was fun and I learned a few things, but don't have enough time to try more.
pso131105782848758763.png

I got no invinc at DeRolLe 10 times in a row with Tellusis. I swear Agastya feels like a higher activation rate.
Placebo effect, I feel the opposite.
Tellusis procs more for me.

I swear Agastya feels like a higher activation rate.
It does, yes. There are a number of mags that have a hidden ability which affects the activation rate of one or two of its triggers.

Agastya's hidden ability affects the boss room trigger and makes it have 50% activation plus some formula based on the Synchro. I'm not so sure on what the exact formula is, but you should just keep it at 120% Synchro.

I should also mention that there are some mags that have a negative hidden ability. For example, Sato's 100 PB activation is something like a base 50% activation minus some formula based on the Synchro.

*For the positive hidden abilities, I think with 120% Synchro it gives something like 80-90% activation rates, like for Agastya's boss activation.

*For the negative hidden abilities, like Sato's 100 PB, having 0% Synchro will reduce it's rate by a significant amount.

Small list of ideal mags for TA that have a positive hidden ability:

-boss room invincibility-
Nidra, Agastya

-100 PB invincibility-
Gael Giel

For low HP invincibility, there are no mags with a hidden ability that affects the trigger's activation rate. So, Tellusis (55% rate for everything) is the best one for that.

Last edited:
It does, yes. There are a number of mags that have a hidden ability which affects the activation rate of one of its triggers.

Agastya's hidden ability affects the boss room trigger and makes it have 50% activation plus some formula based on the Synchro. I'm not so sure on what the exact formula is, but you should just keep it at 120% Synchro.
Do you have a source/list/somewhere with more info on that?

Guess that explains why I always thought there had to be something more than the usual 50% rate due to how my Agastya activated nearly every single time on boss rooms.

Do you have a source/list/somewhere with more info on that?

Guess that explains why I always thought there had to be something more than the usual 50% rate due to how my Agastya activated nearly every single time on boss rooms.
Source is a friend who tested it on his local teth server back in 2011 or 2012. I don't think he ever posted about it, though.

Anyway, I just checked the ItemPMT file and it looks like there are four additional unnamed columns that control these bonuses. I also checked some old MSN logs and the information he sent me matches up with the values shown in those columns.

http://puu.sh/pAhFZ/47f5913e0d.jpg

Some examples to look for...
Nidra:
Positive Boss Room (Invincibility)

Agastya:
Positive 100% PB (Resta) and Positive Boss Room (Invincibility)

Gael Giel:
Positive 100% PB (Invincibility) and Positive Boss Room (S/D)

Sato:
Negative 100% PB (Invincibility)

I do not know where the formula is, though. I'll leave that to the admins if they can even be bothered.

Last edited:
Nice! Thanks for the answer. Agastya gets Invincibility at 100% PB though.

The Winners:
1st place and best ranger: mt76907:

2nd place and best hunter: Reason:

3rd place and best force: 16085k
Congratulations and bon retour, champs.

Y'all need to come back for the summer event and set some records during that time. I want to see more tears.

Back