(Towards The Future) Time Attack Event!

I would support something no one really knows how to play (maybe one of the newer quests like gal da val darkness?) Also I think 2p would work better than 4p given the servers small population.
OK so I just played this quest and it would not be good for 2p TA...

i doubt i'd be spending any more pds on events like this anymore, the only people who played were you guys.
maybe we should just do these things without prizes just for the hell of it lol

i doubt i'd be spending any more pds on events like this anymore, the only people who played were you guys.
What about something like this:
Everyone who is interested in doing the event enters, then gets assigned a partner (either randomly or based on what whoever's running the event decides on),
then each 2p team has ~2 weeks to play all 9 max attack 4 quests, and whoever has the lowest total time at the end wins?
That way it would be more about getting decent runs under pressure than just doing the same quest over and over until you get lucky

hate this run but whatever
4nLwPCc.png

10:30 is doable

and the 4(+) other people besides us you mean
we already said we don't want the prizes, i guess everyone missed that?
if the playerbase is too scared to just try in lieu of all that i'm not sure what to say tbh

What about something like this:
Everyone who is interested in doing the event enters, then gets assigned a partner (either randomly or based on what whoever's running the event decides on),
then each 2p team has ~2 weeks to play all 9 max attack 4 quests, and whoever has the lowest total time at the end wins?
That way it would be more about getting decent runs under pressure than just doing the same quest over and over until you get lucky

i wouldnt mind something like this but how about we limit the max attack quests to 1 from each ep. Then we add some other random quests.

Good games everyone. These runs take a lot of endurance for sure.

Few thoughts on the posted HUc/RAm runs:

- Dark Meteor 100N for Dragon drops a tad faster.
- Yas 7V might be better for darvants since can auto-target with N (at least for the ones within range).
- Galatine can destroy Opt 1 with 7 casts (just in case you happen to do any runs during the right beats).
- For Opt 2 RA can take a quick step back to position at edge to avoid the random laser attack.
- HUcast should SNS or SNH at Falz. Unsure if 2 bullets can be glitched with H/Battle (GC fag). Might need G/Battle.
- Can attack at the right time before taking a predictable hit that makes you fall down, so you get up faster (when needed).

Curious about any Force attempts too. Once I am off this lagtop I'll try to get a good recording by the 22nd z.z'

Opt 2nd:

Good games everyone. These runs take a lot of endurance for sure.

Few thoughts on the posted HUc/RAm runs:

- Dark Meteor 100N for Dragon drops a tad faster.
- Yas 7V might be better for darvants since can auto-target with N (at least for the ones within range).
- Galatine can destroy Opt 1 with 7 casts (just in case you happen to do any runs during the right beats).
- For Opt 2 RA can take a quick step back to position at edge to avoid the random laser attack.
- HUcast should SNS or SNH at Falz. Unsure if 2 bullets can be glitched with H/Battle (GC fag). Might need G/Battle.
- Can attack at the right time before taking a predictable hit that makes you fall down, so you get up faster (when needed).

Curious about any Force attempts too. Once I am off this lagtop I'll try to get a good recording by the 22nd z.z'

Opt 2nd:
I tried SnS on vulcans, but it didn't work on v101, so I just went for RNG hits.
If I CBA to do runs again, then I'll try it with G/Battle.

Last edited:
i should make it clear from the get go that there should be no macroing allowed in ANY ta or ta events. remapping /=/ macroing

i should make it clear from the get go that there should be no macroing allowed in ANY ta or ta events. remapping /=/ macroing
Remapping should be allowed, just no script to switch barriers, or armors.
Honestly macros won't change who wins, or who doesn't unless its 1p fo.

Remapping should be allowed, just no script to switch barriers, or armors.
Honestly macros won't change who wins, or who doesn't unless its 1p fo.
did you see the "/=/" ape
but yeah, agreed. no macroing

Until the end of my Hucast Attack NEE(Drill Launcher ) was not stable.
The reason is that did not detach v101. But It's too late.
enjoy PSO XD

Back