(Towards The Future) Time Attack Event!

ok if one guy somehow manages to win on all 3 categories he gets the whole thing.
if one guy wins ranger and force but some godtier huct beats ra+fo time then godtier huct gets 1/2 and other dude gets 1/2
i thought i'd made this pretty clear lol. is it really that stupidly written?
It's not stupidly written, there's just no clear description as to whether one person can submit multiple runs. (But thank you for clarifying)

imo times need to be public.
Agreed, videos can stay hidden if people want that, but times should be updated as they come in.

Just like they were updated on the Leaderboards during Matt's Time Attack event during Christmas.

Reactions: NDW
Not high enough on this server to participate but I'll be watching the winner VODs. Looking to join in the TA events in the future!

Let's go my sons

1st completed run
zCiwwa0.png

QrPrWLF.jpg

Idk if i can be assed to do more runs, but if someone beats this dog time, I definitely will do more.
I'll post video at deadline.

Also it's just come to my attention that since this is a player-run event, there are complications between Normal and Hardcore.

Unless you want to restrict the prizes to normal only, I can have items transferred between the two modes as prize events. Pass me any items that are won by the other mode, I'll delete them and create them for the other mode.

Back