(Towards The Future) Time Attack Event!

lmfao...Volopt and the darvants have to be the biggest run killers sometimes.

Will current lowest times be updated?

Will you post times as received or reveal them all at the end?

Personally I'm a bigger fan of posting times so people can know what to beat (so they'll try harder), but it's not up to me.

Yes, what Matt said. And I am also a proponent of updating them as the event proceeds.

I'm thinking I'd let people post here if they want their times public and PM to me if they wanted to hide it. I think you should be allowed to hide your times idk lol.

Good idea for event. I've featured it on the Facebook book page for you.
This same event was ran back on Sega and I won it with my RAmarl xD
Video recordings may limit the amount of entrants you get but it's really the only way to prove that weapon rules are adhered to and that /warpme hasn't been used.

I guess I could make it all public and post the best time for each category if that's what people want though... IDK tbh cuz you cant rly prove your time unless you provide a video.
Anyway I haven't received any times yet so I suppose that's how it goes from this point out. But if you'd likek to hide your video I'll only post your time after checking its legitimacy i guess.

Idk, I'm not the biggest fan of that, as publicising times lets people know before the event end what kind of times are possible, so they'll know if they're doing really badly overall or really well in comparison to other people.

I donate a Photon Sphere to the prize pool. Do your best, everyone. I will not be competing either.

With the prizes being split up, can we submit times for different classes? Like, say someone has the fastest RA time and the fastest FO time; can they win both?

yea I already explained this on OP.
I don't think I saw this explanation. You said one player would win two prizes, yes, but you didn't explain multiple submissions unless I'm missing something.

ok if one guy somehow manages to win on all 3 categories he gets the whole thing.
if one guy wins ranger and force but some godtier huct beats ra+fo time then godtier huct gets 1/2 and other dude gets 1/2
i thought i'd made this pretty clear lol. is it really that stupidly written?

Back