Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pso_zet

DISCONNECTED
Guildcard
Hello all! Former Phantasy Star General (PSG) Co-captain here...

I present to you... Team Pristine on PSO! We are a small team dedicated to giving newbies a place to start while at the same time slowly climbing the team rankings to get special bonuses. We will also be doing fun events like GO-Ball tournaments and PvP tournaments ^_^

Joining as your co-captains are the Mayn and Annie!

If you wish to join... please ask in this thread to join :)

As soon as we get it, either me or one of our co-captains will invite you into the team!

Wait, so why isn't the team flag the Sonic logo right now? :O
When we moved the team to discord we offered more options in terms of team flag vote since at the time, not many people visited our forum thread.

We did experiment with the idea of cycling team flags every month... but it never came to be as our co captains explained that people may get confused by it. Our team flag is changing one more time... just not to the Sonic Team icon -_-

When we moved the team to discord we offered more options in terms of team flag vote since at the time, not many people visited our forum thread.

We did experiment with the idea of cycling team flags every month... but it never came to be as our co captains explained that people may get confused by it. Our team flag is changing one more time... just not to the Sonic Team icon -_-
Oh, I see! Sounds good :)

Changing flags without expression from your team can have a weird affect. When NDW-taichou would change our flags almost nightly...we'd log in like...... "Gee....wonder what flag we has toni......SONOFA!...." XD!

Its a long diplomatic process changing a team flag, was lobbying ghost for a few weeks to change cursed's flag lol. [n.n]
That we have set up a branch in PSO2 further complicates things as both teams must have the same flag abd therefore both must agree on it... -_-

Hello! I was instructed and recommended to your team by a friend! How would I go about joining?
Just ask here :)

We will add you when we see you... We hang around lobby 13 so look for us there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back