• PSO2: Arks Logo

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Sonic Team: Icon

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mew can vouch for Shina-san! His/her HUcassy can hold their own and works well wiff others! =3
We are almost full... Again. Our max is 40 members, we have room for 4 more members, Shina is in already. We are 8000 points away from 100 members (in addition that amount of teampoints is also the amount of points for us to get into team ranking...)

We need to run a few more Battle Mode matches, it was really fun last time.
Yes we could, or you can wait for the upcoming Battle Mode events. The rules are worked out already we are just trying to unlock member space first and gather up the prizes.

So I never really ask for handouts, but I started a force yesterday and was curious if anyone had any disks they're hoarding that they would like to get rid of? And also, I have a friend IRL who would like to join the team ^^.

So I never really ask for handouts, but I started a force yesterday and was curious if anyone had any disks they're hoarding that they would like to get rid of? And also, I have a friend IRL who would like to join the team ^^.
Ah sorry for late reply! I do have some spare Techniques left over, I gave a lot of them away to newbies so will have to hunt for more to give out. As for your friend, just sent us his name and we will keep an open eye for him.

Looking to join the team. Currently on a team with my brother and I but he doesn't play that much anymore. Any room for me? :)

Looking to join the team. Currently on a team with my brother and I but he doesn't play that much anymore. Any room for me? :)
Oh we got plenty of room! :)

We mostly hand around lobby 13 so do come see us and have one of our co captains or me come to see you.

Could I join you guys? Played with one of your members today and they suggested I join up! PSO vet here as well.

Could I join you guys? Played with one of your members today and they suggested I join up! PSO vet here as well.
Hey,for sure you can join us!
I will send you a link to our discord group so if you have an account on there it would it would be easy for us to meet up.
In case you don't have discord send me a mail with the name of your char and make sure to let me know when you are online,I hope you have a nice time on the team!

I'd like to join as well. I'm not really *new* to Ephinea or PSOBB, I just haven't been able to play much... that and, there's nobody to talk to lol.

Hello. I just started on this server and i would like to have a group of players to play with regularly. Im online around 6pm EST and could play till 10pm EST. I would really like to join if possible.

Hello. I just started on this server and i would like to have a group of players to play with regularly. Im online around 6pm EST and could play till 10pm EST. I would really like to join if possible.
Hey!
Let me know your character name and if I see you i would make you a member!
I'm gonna send you a link to our discord server too :)

Hi, my character name is Sylvannas. I downloaded discord but my microphone output isnt working (old pc). I can listen though.

= PRISTINE ANNOUNCEMENT =

I must thank everybody who has become involved with Team Pristine, it is still hard to believe that just a few months ago we were a struggling obscure team. Unfortunately I have some bad news, due to some recent personal events which have transpired on the server I will be leaving Ephinea for an extended period of time.

Next Friday I will log on one last time around 15:00 GMT and the following day the team will be under the management of Alexis, one of our Co Captains and a former Captain of a Blue Burst team from the SEGA Servers. All regularly scheduled events will go as planned and I will still be running and moderating our Discord server and will continue to be captain of our branches in Phantasy Star Universe Clementine and Phantasy Star Online 2 Japanese server.

To all Ephinea Pristine members, I have seen each and everyone of you grow strong and I will cherish any stories of your achievements in PSO1 and wish the best for all of you.

Have Hope, Pristine!
Tenga Esperanza, Pristine!
きぼう、プリンスタイヌ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back