Summer Scavenger Event

Confirming this one. Congrats :) You still gotta find which one it is though it seems.

Reactions: Eva
We're at a loss currently regarding where oran badge is... almost everything have been checked to some extent, except bosses count is still on the low side. Maybe someone could try FoAM or LHP again. We are currently doing free roams for bosses.

After reading that Greenill was Mines and Bluefull was Caves, I would have bet my left testicle Oran was Ruins.

With that, it's time to move on to Viridia, Yellowboze and Whitill. ' '

Currently we know Kuja has done some runs on Yellowboze.

so, you can rule out crater for viridia (think it was a ba boota), since it dropped there originally and was changed. should be either yellow, red, or purple that drops in crater.

so, you can rule out crater for viridia (think it was a ba boota), since it dropped there originally and was changed. should be either yellow, red, or purple that drops in crater.
You got a Viridia badge there before?

Going to make a post here for my "uncommon" badge runs, which will be updated as I do more runs. According to matt, there's no PSO2-like DAR penalty for badges, so the more people the more likely.

[Yellowboze]
  • Claire's Deal 2p
  • WoL2 2p
  • VR2 4p
  • PW3 4p, 4p
[Whitill]
  • LHS 3p
  • PW2 4p
[Viridia]
  • VR2 : 3p
  • E2 MU2: 4p, 4p, 3p
  • PW4: 3p, 3p
  • Gol Dragon: 4p
  • Olga Flow: 4p
[Redria]
  • Claire's Deal 2p, 1p, 1p
  • E4 MU1 4p
(Updated 6/10 UTC 08:44)

Last edited:
I've been doing pinkal/viridia pw1 and pw4 runs when I was playing, got a hunch on sinow/monkey and del lily drop. Might do more later after I cook and eat.

I've been doing pinkal/viridia pw1 and pw4 runs when I was playing, got a hunch on sinow/monkey and del lily drop. Might do more later after I cook and eat.
I was of similar thinking only with yellow being maybe either del lily or Ill Gill and i still gotta hunch Skyly is girtabulu

I did a couple runs through the space ship with white and yellow with no luck, someone try viridia there

Back