Summer Scavenger Event

Very nice, I thought that would actually be one of the last ones found. ;p

Gal counts as CCA, so you don't have any reason to hunt that anymore.

I have found the Skyly badge!

SwFaVwC.jpg

It's funny because, someone made that mistake discord yesterday (but with purple).

[YELLOW]
Forest
-EN#1: 5
-LHS: 6 (Sil Dragon)
-The Fake In Yellow: 20
-Sil Dragon: 10
-Pal rappy: 2
-Hildetorr: 2
Spaceship
-VR#2: 4
Crater
-Crater Interior: 18
-Dorphon Eclair: 1
-Pioner Spirit (crater only): 2
-Warrior's Pride: 1
Tower
-
Epsilon: 15
-Mu#5: 2 (completed, a few more failed).
Desert
-WoL#5: 2
Seabed
-Seabed + Olga: 1

*What i haven't killed/seen as Yellow yet: Merissa AA, Gol Dragon, Saint-Million.

Last edited:
Progress has actually been fast on this.
Expecting the uncommon IDs over the next few days if this keeps up.
Continuing my Skyly hunts.
At least the area it could possibly be in is becoming more limited. :rolleyes:

Yeah, finding the purplenum this early is actually kinda a big deal. That significantly cuts down the areas to hunt for the easier badges, which should help us find them faster.

Yeah, finding the purplenum this early is actually kinda a big deal. That significantly cuts down the areas to hunt for the easier badges, which should help us find them faster.
Yeah, amazing how they found it! I just did 6 purple gal runs and it didn't drop lol so CG to those guys- greatly appreciated :D

I started looking for the whitill badge. So far I've done 1 forest free run and 2 lost heat sword runs. No badge so far.
Edit: jumped into a redria ep4 mu4 and saw 2 merissa AAs. No redria badge dropped.

Last edited:
Oh I forgot to mention. We encountered two Merissa AA's during our Redria HBR runs, no badge drops from those.

Although it has only been a small while before our last badge find, it feels like to me that progress has slowed down, many teams are getting more discouraged from hunting, and people are hunting old badges despite them having little value without having the higher end badges first. Hence I would like to start another more coordinated attempt at finding new badges. You are still free to try and find other badges however.

I think we should focus on Viridia and Yellowboze. @Eva and @GuardianGirth has mentioned in public that along with Redria, those IDs should occupy Spaceship, Crater, and something else due to known drops before the "fix". So we need some attempts along the likes of:
  • Viridia Spaceship, a combination of VR2 and MU2
  • Eclair encounters on those 3 IDs
  • Viridia or Yellowboze in another area, such as Seabed (PW3 and MU4)
Areas and ID which I think does not contain the badge, due to having some runs completed in them (but may still drop them, and may be worth retrying later on):
  • Viridia Tower
  • Yellowboze Forest
  • Yellowboze Spaceship (?)
Good luck hunting!

Last edited:
[YELLOW]
• I'd appreciate if other people hunting Yellow could tell me if they have encountered the rare mobs. So we could count them off based on our combined experiences: I've seen 2 torrs, 2 pals, and 1 eclair. (Based on what Matt said, the badge drop on those should be 1/2 -e.g. Pal Rappy 1/2 Red Handgun).
• I'm pretty much counting off Forest, unless the drop is Sil Dragon, or we've been really unlucky with Mothvist/Hildelt/Gulgus-gue.
• Spaceship is very unlikely, but i've not killed a single Gol Dragon.

- - -
I suggest people with Whitil/Viridia ID's do some runs on Forest, killing the rares, so we can count them off that area too (fake in yellow spam is pretty fast, torr will be harder without T.E).

a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush, id rather get my purple and oran before helping out guys, unless its hbr or a good hunt otherwise

a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush, id rather get my purple and oran before helping out guys, unless its hbr or a good hunt otherwise
Purple is worthless without Red and Pinkal. You can always hunt it after you get Red and Pinkal location known. As for Oran, it's a really difficult hunt at the moment, even with 4-2 unlocked (5 gunners in 3 minutes), and I think the rate may be changed later to make it actually "common", or at least not so difficult to get.

Just my opinion...

Last edited:
I think the rate may be changed later to make it actually "common", or at least not so difficult to get.

Just my opinion...
Please Matt for the love of Almsivi. Fragments of a Memory might be the most soul-sucking quest I've done

Back