Summer Scavenger Event

I think the Mini Event is cool. People were gonna play anyways so now there is a little bonus.

Hey everyone, I was under the false impression that Redria Dolmdarls within Seabed in Episode II dropped the Redria Badges for the event. I have since been corrected and I apologize for giving out what was false information that may have led to fruitless hunts and a waste of player's time.

[ORAN]
Although a few guys said they have run through certain episodes a few times, keep in mind bosses may drop badges.
Eclair, AA, Torrs, and Pal Rappies are also possibilities, but since they're 1/512 I'm doubting they are eligible for "common" drops, but it's uncertain.

Some quests have low enemy count on certain enemies: some of the ones I haven't personally checked yet:
Bosses, Sorcerer on both episodes, Merissa, Ep1 Dubchics, Ep1 El Rappies (some ran away, which reduced counts). I also relied on others for Crater counts.

We do not yet know if scaring rappies can drop badges.

[YELLOW]
As i mostly play solo mode, i will run Forest, Ruines, Spaceship and Crater constantly, and leave my data here until those areas are discarded or somebody else finds the Yellow Badge.

• Endless Nightmare#1: 4 (Hildetorr count: 0 - Pal Rappy count: 0)
• Villanous Rift#2: 4
• Crater Interior Map: 4 (Eclair count: 0)

Last edited:
PSA: Migium and Hidooms should be eligible for badges; if you killed all pan arms in spaceship in pan arms form, might want to try again and split all of them.

Considering the ease of finding something considered a 9 star common rare, I think Oran has to be quite easy to obtain. I'm going to try and get through a run or two of The Fake in Yellow to see if maybe rappies don't drop it. I have a hard time believing they would make it drop from a rare enemy. My guess is it's from a common enemy, much like Bluefull Vulmer.

Has no one really found anything other than Bluefull badge? (Excluding the badges that were changed.)

Considering the ease of finding something considered a 9 star common rare, I think Oran has to be quite easy to obtain. I'm going to try and get through a run or two of The Fake in Yellow to see if maybe rappies don't drop it. I have a hard time believing they would make it drop from a rare enemy. My guess is it's from a common enemy, much like Bluefull Vulmer.

Has no one really found anything other than Bluefull badge? (Excluding the badges that were changed.)
I asked matt yesterday and he said the badges rate are balanced around the enemy, so if the enemy is less common like Girtablulu, the rate will be easier as well, but overall like a 9 star rare.

[ORAN]
Did a few runs each of LHS (Forest) & EN3 (Mines). Also did one run of FoaM (Ruins) and VR2 (Spaceship)

Somebody should spam EP4 Mop Up on Oran & Green to possibly rule out episode 4.
I can't I am allergic :(

[ORAN]
Did a few runs each of LHS (Forest) & EN3 (Mines). Also did one run of FoaM (Ruins) and VR2 (Spaceship)we

Somebody should spam EP4 Mop Up on Oran & Green to possibly rule out episode 4.
I can't I am allergic :(
we did full oran set last night of mop up i need to mop up 5 on skyly to do 1 full run of each

pso131412011120173675.jpg

I think we can conclusively say that Oran Badge does not drop from any Rappy. I don't even think it drops from Forest in general.

Also, I wanted to mention... no one said the badges all drop from enemies exclusively. Is it possible some badges are boxes only? :p

I'm also going to mention that split enemies won't drop badges either (Bulk, Migium, etc), so don't worry about that. Wouldn't want to cause conflicts of interest in game.

I've been hunting on tower. I have done 4x pw4 on oran, and 2x Mu5. Have done 2x sky pw4. I would assume the tower drop fits in to the uncommon category. I'm gonna aim to do 5x pw4 each id, then do 5 more if each if a badge does not surface.
Anyone else done a good amount of tower on any ids?

Off to mines! or seabed=sinows.
Edit: or tower=epsilon , or...Any boss..

Last edited:
killed probably 10-15 epsilon on oran, seems unlikely given that drop rate would be fairly high if it's a common badge on such an uncommon enemy, but rng is a bitch so who knows

Back