Summer Scavenger Event

The event is looking nice so far if Blue is any indication on it:

Blue badge from Vulmer
Demolition Comet from rare lily
Kasami Bracer from nano dragon
Branch of Pakupaku from Govulmer
Caduceus from rare slime
Asteron Belt from boss

Not a bad spot to hunt really, nice. Demolition comet while not that great does have potential to be a great weapon with great stats if %s are right. Pakupaku is gold for 1 character, Kasami bracer is good til red ring for 2 characters, caduceus is merc rod material, and astro belt is packing very good potential for a good weapon as well if %s are right and in general a nice 1 pd item.

2 pd for kasami bracer (very low chance of getting though)
1 for pakupaku (at ok rates)
1 for cad (at ok rates)
1 for base astro (at ok rates)
potential for demo (ok rate to find)

Here is hope the rest of the id badges aren't put in areas that have nothing to find.

Wouldnt it be easier to just list the quests that do drop the badges?
that exclusion list is pretty long, seems like it excludes a majority of the quests.
So what's co firmed so far
bluefall - vulmer, thats it i think.
everyone thinks kondy drops skyly badge

Oran runs that I've been in today and remembered:

LHS: solo 2 times
EN1: solo once, did not finish
LSB: 4p once
EN4: 3p once
E2 MU2: 3p once
E2 MU3: 3p once
E2 MU4: 3p once
PW1: 2:2 split once
PW3: 4p once
PW4: 4p once
Ep4 MU3: 4p once
Wol5: 4p once

Not sure what next, maybe merissas or bosses.

Wouldnt it be easier to just list the quests that do drop the badges?
that exclusion list is pretty long, seems like it excludes a majority of the quests.

bluefall - vulmer, thats it i think.
everyone thinks kondy drops skyly badge
matt confirmed no kondy
Oran runs that I've been in today and remembered:

LHS: solo 2 times
EN1: solo once, did not finish
LSB: 4p once
EN4: 3p once
E2 MU2: 3p once
E2 MU3: 3p once
E2 MU4: 3p once
PW1: 2:2 split once
PW3: 4p once
PW4: 4p once
Ep4 MU3: 4p once
Wol5: 4p once

Not sure what next, maybe merissas or bosses.
what ids?

Yeah, I'll mention that Kondrieu is definitely not a thing considering PoD won't drop. I wouldn't want to tie it to him.

I think I'll also mention that shared enemies are not dropping any badges, so no lizards, yowies, zu, etc. Same with CCA vs. Tower

Last edited:
Last night I was in a group that ran through ep1 on Oran. We didn't do any quests, just ran through all the areas. We didn't get an Oran badge. Considering that Oran is one of the common ones, chances are the Oran badge is in ep2 or ep4. Although we could have just been unlucky.

Yeah, I'll mention that Kondrieu is definitely not a thing considering PoD won't drop. I wouldn't want to tie it to him.

I think I'll also mention that shared enemies are not dropping any badges, so no lizards, yowies, zu, etc. Same with CCA vs. Tower
Wait are rare versions of enemy such as pazuzu and eclair not dropping badges

Wait are rare versions of enemy such as pazuzu and eclair not dropping badges

He said shared enemies, not rare enemies.

Pazuzu won't drop badges as it is a shared mob (crater and desert). Eclair might drop (only appears in crater).

I do wonder if is there a rare enemy badge drop tho.

I think Oran is episode 2. Considering I've been doing a few Oran runs in episode 1 free mode and covered all of episode 1 twice.

I was going to play episode 2 today a few times to find out, but I don't have time today. So if anyone else wants to give it a shot, I'm pretty confident it's episode 2 for Oran.

Also, I think it'd be cool if all badges that dropped were announced in a banner. This will help spread information about where to find them, and avoid people from keeping it a secret for whatever reason.

I think Oran is episode 2. Considering I've been doing a few Oran runs in episode 1 free mode and covered all of episode 1 twice.

I was going to play episode 2 today a few times to find out, but I don't have time today. So if anyone else wants to give it a shot, I'm pretty confident it's episode 2 for Oran.

Also, I think it'd be cool if all badges that dropped were announced in a banner. This will help spread information about where to find them, and avoid people from keeping it a secret for whatever reason.
Yeah, I'm thinking it's in ep2 as well. Just did a ep4 free roam on oran and didn't see one.

He said shared enemies, not rare enemies.

Pazuzu won't drop badges as it is a shared mob (crater and desert). Eclair might drop (only appears in crater).

I do wonder if is there a rare enemy badge drop tho.
He literally said zu, so what other copy could their be

Am I being dumb? What's a shared enemy??
An enemy that appears in more than one area in the same episode, e.g. Mericarol in CCA and Tower or Satellite Lizard in Crater and Desert.

Reactions: UNO
For example, a Satellite Lizard is a "shared enemy" because it appears in both Crater and Desert.

Maybe I could word it better, what should I call it? "Enemies that appear in multiple areas"? Actually, I'll just list the enemies it doesn't drop from.

We did free roam through spaceship, seabed, jungle, mountains, seaside, cca and then ran east tower, still no oran badge.

just did a full oran desert+war of limits 4. Still no badge. Maybe it's from the rare merissa????? Hmmmmm.....

Back