Summer Scavenger Event

ILL GILL sounds German to me.

Also viridia could be pal/El rappies, sinowsl zeles, zoas...hmm..

Or Del Lilly for either..

Last edited:
Viridia girtas maybe? Since they are similar to the mericarol/merikle/mericus but in a different episode? Or maybe bootas, since they are a basic enemy like boomas?

Last edited:
As a German nativs speaker, the Yellowboze hint is super interesting to me. Here are my comments concerning the suggestions...

Ill Gill: Does not sound German at all to me.

Baranz: Sounds kind German since it sounds a little "hard" and German tends to sound like that to non-native speakers.

Za Boota: Haha. Yes, I suppose some Germans pronounce "the" more like "ze", especially on shows when it's meant to by funny. Might be possible.

Olga Flow: Olga is a name, but its more of a Russian name actually. Still might be true.

Fun Fact: There is one enemy that actually is a German word - "Zu", which means "closed". However, Zus don't drop badges, so...

About the Viridia hint: Miles is also a name of a Sega character - Miles "Tails" Prower from the Sonic games. So maybe we have to think in a different direction? Miles Away is also the title of several songs... but I'm probably thinking too hard, lol. Forget it! x)

As a German nativs speaker, the Yellowboze hint is super interesting to me. Here are my comments concerning the suggestions...
what about dolmdarl? I thought that sounded kinda german but I cant remember where I heard it.
And yeah i dunno you might be digging a tad to hard into that miles away thing.

what about dolmdarl? I thought that sounded kinda german but I cant remember where I heard it.
And yeah i dunno you might be digging a tad to hard into that miles away thing.

About miles: Totally, lol. Such an interesting hint, though! Really nice to think about.

Dolmdarl? Yeah I could see it.

Oh my, Dolmolm might actually be it! An "Olm" is an animal!! (Olme is plural.)
https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olme

"Dolmolm" could, in fact, be the name of a type of "Olm". It would totally make sense in German.

...damn. That will be a tough one. Quite a few are fitting. Ill Gill can't be it, by the way, since CCA has already been found (edit: apparently, Tower and CCA are separate). Also, it literally has an English word in its name. x)

Last edited:
Add-On: It could be Hildetorr. Hilde is a German name. Torr sounds hard.

It could also be Astark. "Stark" is German for strong or powerful.
Then again, Astark is also a Hildelt reskin basically (they behave extremely similar) and therefore would meet the Viridia criteria as well. (Kind of)

Last edited:
My brother had an interesting thought on the Viridia hint. Taking this literally it could possibly be Del Lily, as there are 4 other variants of the plant if you count the non-ult versions and they're pretty far from it in both stage progression and in-game geography. Because correct me if I'm wrong but Gal Da Val island is supposedly pretty far from the main land visited in Ep1.

I think you gotta think like matt to solve this puzzle, does matt know all these advanced german terms? no, he looked at the monster name and was like that sounds german. And the family thing I dunno but you gotta think like a matt to solve this. n.n

This comes to mind when thinking about any of the boota potentially sounding German to Matt

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Das_Boot

Also this was in the movie beer fest lol

e9d8_das_boot_beer_glass.jpg

Back