Summer Scavenger Event

Hey folks, just confirming Yellowboze Badge drop from Za boota in Ep4 (or at least I think it was Za Boota, it was from MU2 on Yellowboze).

For real? Then what's the ratio of uncommon badges? jesus. I did plenty of crater runs, no yellow badge, 2 tanegashimas, 1 divine protection (1/979)... at this point i won't be surprised if v101 drops before the badge for me lol.

It's a little more common than divine protection

I've never done Rappy's holiday and that could help me hunt hildelts for yellow, on the pso-world guide i don't see anything about hildelts tho...

Edit. Ok so i guess i have to win minigames to access forest 2 then kill the hildelts there.
Just FYI, Minigames can be done in a group, greatly decreasing the time needed to get to Forest 2. It's a great option since we don't have TE.

Yes, i read about it. I actually played with the rappies for a while, but got tired and ended the quest; I couldn't find how to progress even after passing the minigames, getting the SS rank on the chicken race... Whatever xD.

On the badges topic, now that my ID badge location is confirmed i can't solo hunt anything anymore, but i'm open to help people hunting other badges on multi mode.

You actually need A rank to get rappy to appear and get the stamp from that. SS allows to enter for access to enemies to get flower. You need to do both. @.Kuja

Yes, i read about it. I actually played with the rappies for a while, but got tired and ended the quest; I couldn't find how to progress even after passing the minigames, getting the SS rank on the chicken race... Whatever xD.

On the badges topic, now that my ID badge location is confirmed i can't solo hunt anything anymore, but i'm open to help people hunting other badges on multi mode.
If the time is convenient, you're welcome to do Rappy's Holiday with Spuz and me.

Here's two more hints for you. Hopefully not as obvious as the Greenill hint, but who knows?

Viridia

I have a large family, but my closest relative is miles away.

Yellowboze

Sounds german.

Hmmm The only creatures i can think of that even have relatives is Rappy's. Pal Rappy for Viridia?

@Spuz I did both. The thing is, despite beating the minigames as the guide said i couldn't find 2 of the 4 stamp rappys (that's how i understood it, each minigame makes 1 appear, right?).

@Melirei I appreciate the offer, but i'm on my way to work right now, and was barely awake when i read your post xD.

Good luck with the badge hunt people~

@Spuz I did both. The thing is, despite beating the minigames as the guide said i couldn't find 2 of the 4 stamp rappys (that's how i understood it, each minigame makes 1 appear, right?).
  • One appears from, race when you get A rank, directly below entrance.
  • One appears East of the warp after completing find a rappy.
  • One is in the glow ball game. Need 30pts to unlock the fence, and switch pressed to move block. Then talk to him mid glow ball catcher game.
  • And one is located in the glow ball chaser area, you have to win 3 times without backing out, and they let you enter.

If the viridia monster has a big family it could be one of the dragons i mean there are like 3 of them.
Maybe try some spaceship runs on viridia.

So whitill is the next one to focus on? Let's see, 4 areas left:
Forest
Spaceship
Seabed
Desert
Has anyone hunted whitill in these areas yet? I've done a little in forest, but not enough to make any conclusions.

Seabed: Pinkal or whitil would make sense. Red and sky would probably be too powerful. My money is on Pink
Forest: Redria since desert would also be too powerful
Whitil: Probably Spaceship
Skyly: still think its grits/saint/dets

Pretty sure Skyly is Merissa AA
Since there is no rare mob discovered to drop a badge it could well be possible. It would depend on the drop rate though. I personally think skyly girtablulu at a tough rate etc 1/500+ (since it is "very rare").

The common and uncommon badges have had their rates relaxed as they were a little too rare for how common they're supposed to be.

Seabed: Pinkal or whitil would make sense. Red and sky would probably be too powerful. My money is on Pink
Forest: Redria since desert would also be too powerful
Whitil: Probably Spaceship
Skyly: still think its grits/saint/dets
Redria in SS since that's the last one not shuffled for the "fix", and you mentioned you knew of a purple drop in SS before fix?
Also I think either Pink or White is on a rare monster.

Back