Summer Scavenger Event

Going after Whitill now.
[Whitill]
(new)
  • LHS: 2p,3p
  • Free Roam Seabed: (Upper: 2p, Lower: 4p, Olga: 4p)
  • PW3: 3p (almost full clear including Deldepths room)
(old)
  • Ep4 MU3: 4p
  • Free Roam Desert: 1p
  • (Girta checked in free roam: 2p, 2p)
  • Merissa AA: 0 atm
  • Saint Million: 3p
Side hunt Pinkal:
[Pinkal]
(new)
  • Rappy's Holiday 2p (finished up to second to last room), 0 torr

Last edited:
WTF RYAN. How you do this.

(ps. ty wew)

side note: that exact baranz also dropped 2 panzer fausts for hydro and bluner

what is wrong with this game

Two badges were found without help but I will drop this little tidbit as a "hint":

Gal Gryphon is the only boss that drops a badge.

Two badges were found without help but I will drop this little tidbit as a "hint":

Gal Gryphon is the only boss that drops a badge.
I kind of suspected that since you thought the purplenum would be the last one found, but still it's good to know that is the case.

I have heard on good authority, that the pinkal badge is in forest. We are currently hunting white badge so if someone could confirm this =)

I have heard on good authority, that the pinkal badge is in forest. We are currently hunting white badge so if someone could confirm this =)
I can't confirm it, but all the hardcore games seem to be pinkal forest since that drop.

Pink badge drops from hildes in forest.
Thank you.

Leaves skyly and whitill.

Given that skyly is a v good seabed ID, and white is a v good sub des id, I'd put my money strongly on the white badge being in seabed and skyly badge being in Sub des.

I'm gonna spam seabed on whitill =)

Last edited:
FYI, that's not a confirmation. We didn't get any badges.

Plz no badge cartel Mr Spuz, Billy just confirmed it :p

He didn't find it though, so it's not confirmation even if that's correct. That's epiclulz and he only said that because ''someone'' told him.

The pink badge was found in the quest rappys holiday which is mostly full of hildebears, take that for what you will. I dont think its a coincidence that the badge dropped in that quest.

You got muted for falsely confirming a drop through a drop you didn't get, then calling me a liar to my face when I can specifically see you didn't get anything. Stop perpetuating bullshit. I do not personally agree with hiding information from other users, but it's their right to do so.

Back