Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be it possible to add an option in the menu after selecting an item in your inventory calling it "Send to Bank" which would send the selected item to your common bank?
I'm not sure how I would feel about this. It would be undeniably handy, but it circumvents a major design decision by the developers to limit items held to 30. Inventory management is something that has been a big part of this game from the very beginning and forces someone to learn what items are valuable and what aren't, what you can afford to carry and what's best left behind.

I know one thing, if you add stuff like this, you'll never be able to shut me up about adding respite to Ultimate difficulty, lol. The "it makes it too easy" argument won't wash anymore.

I'm aware of that, but why not add it in? it already has zerk and charge, it seems odd to single it out.
Berserk doesn't appear in the shop either, because it's not supposed to.

We patched that out a while ago.

Is it normal that the weapons with I trek have Spirit? If you mind me adding to the conversation
You mean normal weapons you found on the ground teks to Spirit? That's supposed to happen. They were talking about weapon shop, which shouldn't have those.

Suggestion: Is it possible to have the rare drop sound while having BGM off and the other sound effect on? It would be nice for people who want to listen to other music, or don't want to listen to BGM.

You mean normal weapons you found on the ground teks to Spirit? That's supposed to happen. They were talking about weapon shop, which shouldn't have those.

Suggestion: Is it possible to have the rare drop sound while having BGM off and the other sound effect on? It would be nice for people who want to listen to other music, or don't want to listen to BGM.

I second this as I tend to turn off BGM while playing and listening to other music. I do like the red dot on radar that shows where rare item is.

A sound would have been done, but the issue is that the .pac format is not entirely understood and it's unknown how to add sounds.

Another suggestion: make the rare drop red dot on mini-map "larger"? Like perhaps, the size of enemy orange dots? I think it would be more refined looking and more aesthetically pleasing.

Can rare enemies be a different colour on the map too? :eek:
Also, can music discs get their own color or not have the sound at all?

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/8wayrun-com-xenrio-streams-pro.1652/

This is a rad streaming add-on for the XenForo Forum software that Ephinea uses.

• Periodically scrapes supported platforms for a list of live streams.
  • Embeds live streams directly into your forum to prevent bouncing.
  • Auto updates channel status, categories, thumbnails and viewer counts.
  • Ability to set games/categories into sorted lists of parent categories.
  • Adds a [stream] BBcode so users can embed streams directly in threads and posts.

Seems like a good way for Ephinea streamers to get a few more viewers without having to spam the shoutbox/lobby. I think it would help build interest in the server!

Last edited:
Dont know if this is been asked but is it possible to code PSO that when we switch Armors, the units stay equipped? Would be a HUUUUUGE help.

Last edited:
It used to be like that before BB iirc, but it caused a glitch with stats so it got removed in BB. Doubt it'd ever be re-added.

Just curious, does anyone here actually like how the camera swivels when you run toward the screen? I personally wish it wouldn't. When you need to keep an eye on fallen rappies or fighting-but-not-looking Morfos, your view winds up swaying like a drunken sailor.

All versions of PSO remove your units when you switch frames, as there is no guarantee that the new frame has enough slots to hold all of the units you were using with the old frame.

Got a new suggestion to throw out there (on top of my earlier 'allow section ID changes for chars past Level 20'):

If possible, make it so that rare armors/shield/units can be turned in for team points. To compensate for how easily obtainable many 11 star units are, perhaps value units at half the team point value of weapons?

Got a new suggestion to throw out there (on top of my earlier 'allow section ID changes for chars past Level 20'):

If possible, make it so that rare armors/shield/units can be turned in for team points. To compensate for how easily obtainable many 11 star units are, perhaps value units at half the team point value of weapons?

This would be amazing for al the junk floating about doing nothing. Even if 90% of it is just 1 tp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back