Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Equipment Storage" Extra Bank option from the lady. Maybe like 10 slots or so for storing those very niche use items for one boss or one quest so that you can quickly change gear without looking through an unsorted bank with items all over the place. Guys like I, who like to carry absolutely all my weapons just don't have enough space. :(

Last edited:
Not sure if this already exists but it was one of my favorite features in other server I played.
An optional warning that tells you when your mag is ready to be fed.
It's actually the only thing I miss from there.

A Mag Timer, I don't have a link or anything but I am sure there is some that should work.

A Mag Timer, I don't have a link or anything but I am sure there is some that should work.
I know there are websites which have those, but it's pretty annoying to use because you have to restart it each time you feed your mag, it would be better with a in-game feature.

Some guy uploaded something, I did too... but definitely in game is better because you don't have to restart it yeah.

I know there are websites which have those, but it's pretty annoying to use because you have to restart it each time you feed your mag, it would be better with a in-game feature.
Ahh. I never realized that, since I have never used one. Indeed that would be handy ^_^

Soda do you and the programmers/coders ever want to sponsor a meet/greet with your community. Get to know the people.

Search function in your bank @UNO

Last edited:
Reactions: UNO
Concerning the in-game mag timer: Its funny, on the server that has it, I was really excited to use it... except that I'm so hard-wired after fifteen years of checking on my mag every few minutes that I wound up shutting it off.

Would still be a bonus to have, though. I mean, why not.

How about integrating the leaderboard into the game and make it accessibly in the lobby, like the team leaderboard. The killcount could be integrated, too. Maybe not ALL the enemies listed but at least current killcount, % compared to last week, time remaining and maybe the currently active boosts. For leaderboards maybe some additional separation like weekly and total? Otherwise the leaderboard will always be full of high level characters.

Code:
Help
Change Song
Leaderboard
- Attacks
  - weekly
    - player list
  - total
    - player list
- Techniques cast
  - weekly
  - total
- Traps set
Killcount

This would also tie leaderboard and killcount a little bit more to the game, because for me right now I don't really care about the leaderboard tbh.
Oh and maybe put "help" at the end in that menu order?

EDIT: And for leaderboards, if the current character is not in the top 10, then have a 11th entry showing this character's position?

Last edited:
well that isn't fair since Hunters get Dark Flow unlocked....
Dark Flow is also locked. Quite a few things are locked compared to other servers.

Edit: ninja'd the post below <;

Unlocking these things go against the purpose of the weapon. Designed to be risk VS reward weapons with high ATP but trade away combo potential. Doing that makes game too easy.

Imagine CR unlocked. That would brake PSO ^__^

My apologies everyone.

Reason I thought the Dark Flow was unlocked is I had a watches a youtube video of NDW doing a PW4 run (very impressive btw) and it showed him with Dark Flow and it being combo unlocked. I guess it was on another server.

Again, my apologies.

Imagine CR unlocked. That would brake PSO ^__^
fuck CR. iron faust was worse.

cast only auto-aim bazooka with comboing? lol

IF and DF being unlocked are entirely responsible for most homebrew quests being audacious monster spams. too few enemies and nothing can stand up to them, so you have to build around them and then make them tedious to play without. it's a vicious cycle.

Eh? If you're talking about quests like PTS, mines offensive, and WOF, they were more designed with Donation DM spammers in mind than anything. Those quests are from ultima originally if I'm understanding what you're talking about. Also, to be fair as well I never remember anyone complaining about IF breaking anything, except you just now. Also I dont remember it being autoaim so much as it just being a bazooka that hit most things around it, that's what bazookas do lol. Thought I concede I could be wrong on that last one, It's been 3 years since I used an IF. That's no more breaking than FT's + a charge shot, just more target shit at a lower damage, or a Hucast in general tbh.

Last edited:
Iron Faust is bad unlocked because it does a hell of a lot of AoE damage, knocks back the enemy, almost never misses due to combo/H Attacks/IGNORESMANUALEVASION and auto-aims.

You say Arms are just as bad, but they don't knock back, they have less ATA due to needing special, they are affected by manual evasion and you have to actually aim unless you wanna swing to the side and miss your targets.

And lastly, they don't make RAmar/l useless by giving casts a very powerful solo option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back