Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
more lobby titles for people who play stages from and finish ep2 cmode

low priority but looks cool

If these are possible at all:

- Extend the leaderboard; e.g HP Zerked, TP Spirited, Times Mag invulnerability triggered.

Still waiting on Battle Mode wins leaderboard. Not a high priority though since Battle Win count works in lobby, I just want an easier time tracking down Bmode players that I haven't met/battled yet loooool.

item lock function so that i can play without stress that my dumb hands will drop a precious thing

How about a trade subforum for HC? I feel HC is starting to have a large enough player base and enough established time played for one.

I could drop it in if there's enough demand for it to make it easier to trade. For now, I'd recommend prefacing any topics with [HC].

ok well I added a Hardcore section and re-arranged the Trade forum slightly, shouldn't cause any issues but I can change the layout if people really don't like it

You will have it soon don't worry.

Also check out the item reader.

Tools > Solly's Stash > Item reader. It's great.

You will have it soon don't worry.

Also check out the item reader.

Tools > Solly's Stash > Item reader. It's great.
yeah I have it, really great program, I need to tell Kysona about it because he plans to open an HC shop up on here too.

For now I've only put a sub-section for HC, but if there happens to be a lot of activity I can re-organise it to have separate sections as well.

For future reference, there is now a sub-forum for Suggestions here to streamline the process and encourage discussion on specific ideas and suggestions. Please post there in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back