Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to only give it to someone that had been active in the last 10 minutes or something?

Edit: Or maybe something like whoever killed the most of x enemies, or used the most of x items during the last hour gets it.

As fun as these ideas might be for an event or something, the game already has a lottery system that gives players prizes...the game. The game itself is a big lottery. Playing it means that you are giving yourself a chance to receive a rare item every time you kill an enemy or open a box. Adding in an additional lottery system that's permanent and not an event would at worst have a negative impact on the rares economy balance within the game, and at best, be so hard to win that it's not really adding much to the game.

So I guess TL;DR for this comment is: IF someone implements a lottery...the best way to do it would be with a temporary event.

How about a Mario Party esque system where every day, it pulls up three random daily leaderboards (example: "Vol Opts killed," "Meseta spent at the shops," and "Team Points earned") and hand out a few PDs to whoever happened to be in the #1 spot for those things.

cool, except no warning as to what leaderboard is coming. someone would just happen to win because they did ttf alot, happened to be team point farming, or was shop farming for charge weps.

That's the idea, so it's a random person who is actually playing.

That's the idea, so it's a random person who is actually playing.
I mean....I feel that's the point of playing...if you're playing...you get a chance to get a rare from enemies/boxes...why have another luck based lottery system for distributing rares/PDs?

Oh don't get me wrong, I don't agree with the lottery system either, just talking about it.

Yeah, I'm not exactly in favor of a free lottery system either, but if you're looking for an idea that at least requires contribution and don't want people to just multi client and wait for free stuff, there's my suggestion.

A quest made called 'The Mag Farm' or something similar that has only mag food in the Tool Shop.

Pretty sure I've seen something like that somewhere. Could've been on sylverant pso pc tho.

Mine makes me invincible all the time even though I never feed it for sync, because it knows otherwise it'd go in the garbage. B)

I think it's probably been mentioned before but what about something like /killcount to get a scroll at the top for the server kill count and how close to milestones we are.

It never fails:

You make a new character and level him to Ult mode ASAP. When you finally make your first multimode game, your friends are pissed because you forgot to set PSO2 Drop Style.

Would it be possible for this to be the DEFAULT drop style since everyone seems to prefer it? Mathematically, it is objectively better in nearly all scenarios.

Thanks!

I think what would make more sense is to just make it save across accounts, therefore the game is default when someone first boots it up but any options will stick.

It never fails:

You make a new character and level him to Ult mode ASAP. When you finally make your first multimode game, your friends are pissed because you forgot to set PSO2 Drop Style.
You got some pretty grumpy friends. What dropped that you had to fight over? :p

Reactions: NDW
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back