Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this and support it fully, can it also influence section id?

Influencing section ID is not a good idea I guess. It's like you can change it when you are done hunting what you wanted with the previous section ID without having to grind a new character. I was just thinking about changing the name if you don't like it anymore, and only one time when you are level 200.

I deleted a 180ish Racast to make room for another HUmar on scht a long ass time ago. Don't feel so bad.
If were gonna go there: Rappies pecked my RAcast to obliteration. Level 200.

It's all under the rug now, it was pretty significant for me at the time because it was the only character I had made and it was during the Christmas event so it was somewhat of a setback.

Visible RGB values for hair-color sliders would rock my world if possible.

Visible character proportion numbers would be equally awesome.

Delete character completely, clearing the character slot (instead of just remaking).

Disable the automatic bypass of the boss-teleporter confirmation dialogue, or make it toggleable. I know it's pretty easily avoidable, but I still think it's potentially dangerous. Perhaps by extension, apply the same behavior to area teleporters (that is automatic/toggleable).

Last edited:
Do something with that Yahoo! mag maybe?

Change the textures and name or something?
The Sega Logo Mag?
Ephinea Mag?
Trippy Colors Mag?
Anything less advertisement like?

Side note: Does anyone use Yahoo! over Google these days?

Why would you use Yahoo! over Google anyway? I did at first (because I didn't know any better), but doesn't seem any reason to use Yahoo!

Anyway, I'll drop my own idea which is to have some sort of better friendslist system. It doesn't have to be overly complicated, just something like:

- Search all cards (because going through them one by one sucks)
or
- A kind of friendslist system. Register their GC (with a name) and if you type /friendlist or something it'll show you who's on or off.

Also this is a bit random but it'd be cool to be able to set a default lobby to log in to, but not really important at all.

Back in the day Yahoo was the go to site. That or Ask Jeeves.

The ability to have a better card / friend list would be some epic shit. Maybe have a function where you can use a chat with a selected player.

Like F9 with that one player (or maybe a few)
Get rid of F10 and turn that chat into the above :3
(because who plays with the team chat up and talks in-game, i mean really)

p.s. make scapes red.

An hourly banner where someone at random wins a Photon Drop that is stored in their character bank.

Only works if there are 20+ players online at the top of the hour.

Yeah, I'm not in favor of a lottery system like that. Would encourage people to be AFK and would also decrease the current value of a PD.

With the removal of some of the quests that had too many enemies, are there ideas going around or is there the possibility of adding rare missions similar to PSU? Obviously they'd be very rare to come across but could have a good amount of uncommon enemies and a higher chance to bump into a rare enemy.

Didn't see a reply to this but we already had something like this, it's just not being used at the moment. I'm sure it'll be reused in the future. =p

Same, time to multi-client!

It would artificially increase the amount of players online but not sure if it'd actually be worth implementing. It's basically free items for being online.

Would it be possible to only give it to someone that had been active in the last 10 minutes or something?

Edit: Or maybe something like whoever killed the most of x enemies, or used the most of x items during the last hour gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back