Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Request for Matt, if it wouldn't take too long... throwing a teleporter into a certain map.

So, in Episode 1's Single Player quest "Knight of Coral", in the Mines map. You know that large distinctive horseshoe-shaped room with the island in the middle? Well, the quest-maker didn't put any way to get to that middle island even though mobs spawn there. Meaning you can't pick anything up that drops there. If it's not too much of a hassle, can you put in a teleporter that spawns allowing access to that island when the monsters die, please?

Thanks for your time.

Edit: LOL, that was quick! Thanks!

Last edited:
Can we have all the different coloured handguns as suppressed versions, but all with the same stats as the current suppressed gun? :cool:

I wasn't aware of any skins. Link?
I'll have to look it up but there used to be a page where there was a bunch of weapon swaps and Suppressed Gun was one of them. It's not the French universeps site, was some other one.

Turn xp gained at 200 into meseta

Fuck yeah, this ^

Incentive for lvl 200 player to play more. My banks on HC will be FULL FULL FULL <3

Unless I die again at 200, stupid rappies

Turn xp gained at 200 into meseta
This reminds me that I really liked the idea of "achievement xp" in some MMOs - basically, once you're max level, you can spend overflow xp buying small perks for your character. So for example, spend 5 million achievement (post-200) xp to change your name, change section ID, increase personal DAR or rare creature rate by 1% (max 20 times each or something), increase ATP, MST, EVP or DFP by 1 (max 50 times per stat or something), etc.

I'm an altaholic so I've never in all these years hit 200, but something like that would give me the incentive to do so for once.
P.S. I know this is wishful thinking but I've always been geeky when it comes to dreaming up this stuff, lol. I was the kid that was designing Lode Runner mazes on graph paper when I should have been paying attention in class.

I would like to see a way to acquire the Elenor mag. I was thinking a quest similar to Claire's Deal where you would trade 5-6 rare mags for it (Geung-Si, Tellusis, Sato, etc).

I would like to see a way to acquire the Elenor mag. I was thinking a quest similar to Claire's Deal where you would trade 5-6 rare mags for it (Geung-Si, Tellusis, Sato, etc).
Already on this, actually. (oh, no CD method, but somehow)

Soon™

Last edited:
With the removal of some of the quests that had too many enemies, are there ideas going around or is there the possibility of adding rare missions similar to PSU? Obviously they'd be very rare to come across but could have a good amount of uncommon enemies and a higher chance to bump into a rare enemy.

I deleted my Lv140 Racast to change name. If this was a thing, that is pretty upsetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back