Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was disabled intentionally actually, as the trades section posts about 10x more (exaggeration) than any other forum and it would clutter up the New Posts section. I'd rather it stay out, unless a majority wants it back.

Yeah, exactly, plus it'd show up on the front page too. (To the right.)

Doesn't need to be on the New Posts link, just go to the forum.

@Antonymous 's Idea:

Adding a new /xxx command.

/hours so you can view your characters total house in-game.

@Antonymous 's Idea:

Adding a new /xxx command.

/hours so you can view your characters total house in-game.
Pointless since you can view total hours played at character selection.

c31ad9c540.jpg

Yes but whilst in-game is annoying to log off to see :p

Would love to see the ability to change Section IDs past level 20. Of course, not for free.

Some loose ideas for section ID change qualifications:

- When characters reach level 200, allow the use of the existing command for characters under level 20 to make the switch
- Complete a special quest with some kind of strict requirements
- Paying a hefty price, such as 50 PDs or 20 PCs

And to counterbalance this: there should either be a lengthy cool down that prevents players from changing their ID frequently (say, 3 months to start) or allow this change only once.

Would love to see the ability to change Section IDs past level 20. Of course, not for free.

Some loose ideas for section ID change qualifications:

- When characters reach level 200, allow the use of the existing command for characters under level 20 to make the switch
- Complete a special quest with some kind of strict requirements
- Paying a hefty price, such as 50 PDs or 20 PCs

And to counterbalance this: there should either be a lengthy cool down that prevents players from changing their ID frequently (say, 3 months to start) or allow this change only once.

I agree with this but maybe you can change sec ID anytime under level 20 but level 21+ you are allowed to change ONCE and only ONCE.

I mean I really do regret making my HUmar a Skyly when my RAcast would probably be better suited for some of the rare hunts on that ID, but its my own fault for not thinking before hitting 20.

Change Scape Dolls to rare item :3

Change Scape Dolls to rare item :3
We can do this actually, making them rare (and have the jingle) in HC only, so it'll probably get done if Soda feels like it.

Bank reader made for Ephinea use.

As NDW says. Stackable scape dolls also cause issues with the client so very unlikely we'll ever do this.

Not to mention HC's use of Dolls. Although it would be indulged in having stack-able scapes would just make HC's death penalty pointless.

Not sure if this already exists but it was one of my favorite features in other server I played.
An optional warning that tells you when your mag is ready to be fed.
It's actually the only thing I miss from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back