Spuz's Unsealing & Custom Sranks. (CLOSED)

Hello Spuz, I know you are busy with Seasons but may I possibly get a set of LV15 Techs and the Assault [0/0/0/0|60] [Berserk] please?

Hello Spuz, I know you are busy with Seasons but may I possibly get a set of LV15 Techs and the Assault [0/0/0/0|60] [Berserk] please?

Yeah that's np. Let me know when you are free.

For Sale:
Code:
Addslots, 3:1
Scape Dolls, 4:1 <---- Please read note.
Meseta, 1PD per 250k

Hey there, I'm new to HC and saw your note on scape dolls. I'd be interested in purchasing some, I assume the currency is photon drops right?

Now I just saw shop closed note, but still will probably be interested once it opens if you are able to get back to me.

Last edited:
For Sale:
Code:
Addslots, 3:1
Scape Dolls, 4:1 <---- Please read note.
Meseta, 1PD per 250k

Hey there, I'm new to HC and saw your note on scape dolls. I'd be interested in purchasing some, I assume the currency is photon drops right?

Now I just saw shop closed note, but still will probably be interested once it opens if you are able to get back to me.

I can sort you scapes, even with the shop closed. Let me know when we can meet up.

The shop is currently unavailable, but sranks and unsealing business is still ongoing.

Last edited:
The shop is currently unavailable, but sranks and unsealing business is still ongoing.

Going to do a sort of items soon, so shop should be back in a few days!

Great your shop is back!
So im ordering the next goodies
Grants and megid lvl 28 (bank9)
Lame d'argent [0/35/0/0|0] (bank5)
Frozen Shooter [25/0/25/0|0](bank6)
Samurai armor (bank7)
Amplifier of blue (bank4)
Parts of baranz (bank4)
H/battle (bank8)
H/power (bank8)
And a C/ability if you have one hidden :v
Let me now when you are able to do the trade.

Back