Soly's Stash

Soly, can you explain the ItemRT editor a bit? I'm searching my files and can't even find an ItemRT.gsl, so I'm at a bit of a loss.

You probably don't have ItemRT since that's something we implemented not long ago.
You can load the "legacy" and it will build an ItemRT inside the program that you can save afterwards.
But the login will require a small change to make use of this file.

I can give you a modified login server (source and binary) so you can use ItemRT if you want?

can't download anything here because "this account's links have been generating too much traffic"

Yes... I'll move everything to a google drive folder or ultimately upload in the same topic.

Updated the downloads, now they are hosted on Pioneer2, thanks Sodaboy for the help!
Also PSOBB Reader now always opens with admin rights, it's needed anyway.

Last edited:
Finally decided to upload the ItemPMT Editor, however it can't add or remove items.
Fully editable everything else (I think).

That bank reader is amazing (for lazy people like me), thanks for sharing!

It's not up to me or not sure if it's even a good idea but I think it would be great to have a button in the launcher saying TOOLS with all this awesome stuff included here with some options that way I could even select this Key Remapper to be launched together with the game at the same time!

I don't think is a good idea to integrate (in any way) these tools into the launcher. They are not required to run the game.

To run the game and the key remap just make a batch file.

-Go to where you have PSO installed.
-Make a new text file
-Type this on it
Code:
start online.exe
start whatever_name_the_remapper_has.exe
exit
Save and rename the file to name.bat
Make a shortcut in the desktop or something.

Now when you run this file the launcher and the remapper will open. (you could instead change online.exe to psobb.exe and open the game directly but remember to open the launcher periodically to get the latest updates.

OK thanks again man!

But I was not talking about to add a lot of stuff that some ppl will never use! Just offer the tools list and you download anything you want but they are inside the launcher. But since you say it's not a good idea I'm going to trust you :)

Sometimes Itemmaker bugs out, and you cannot make items in p2, or an area.
I don't know why it does it.
Changing areas sometimes makes it work again its really weird.

It's not up to me or not sure if it's even a good idea but I think it would be great to have a button in the launcher saying TOOLS with all this awesome stuff included here with some options that way I could even select this Key Remapper to be launched together with the game at the same time!
I think that the real issue is hand is getting people to notice useful software like these noticed. Most users probably don't even scroll down to the Tethealla PSOBB Server Software Project section besides the first few times they came into the forums. With the change of forum software, the Resources section could at least serve as better repository (for non-dev tools at least), but the same issue would still be prevalent. I doubt most users would do more than a quick glance at first, while afterwards barely noticing the newly added ones on the sidebar.

I guess you have a point, but still I think is not for everyone, those interested can still find it, I mean, they will ask around and be pointed towards this topic.

Sometimes Itemmaker bugs out, and you cannot make items in p2, or an area.
I don't know why it does it.
Changing areas sometimes makes it work again its really weird.
I have never experienced such a thing, however is by design that you cannot make items if any menu is open.

You can replicate this by making an Episode 2 room, warping to Temple and trying to make items with the Maker -- it simply doesn't work for some reason. Manually inputting the command is still fine though.

The item maker has to read some pointers to be able to get the chat buffer, and these pointers change based on the area you are in, but most areas work just fine.
I'll try it out.

Back