Soly's Stash

Added a remade client patcher, if you feel like you need GUI, feel free to grab. :p
Link in the first post.

Hey Soly! Your tools are awesome! Maybe you can answer (or someone else) a quick question. After patching the items (e.g. power material) to allow stacking, if I try to use a second mat from my stack I get an error. I'm assuming I need to modify the item somehow in the login server as well. Can I do this through itemPMT or do I need to edit something in the source and recompile?

You need to modify the ship server... specifically this array "stackable_table"
Search for it in the ship source, look for the loop that initializes it and modify it to match your stacks

Something like this - it can be made more compact
Code:
for(ch = 0; ch < 0x1A; ch++)
{
    if (ch == 0x02 || ch == 0x09)
    {
        stackable_table[ch] = 0;
    }
    else if (ch < 0x09)
    {
        stackable_table[ch] = 10;
    }
    else if (ch > 0x09)
    {
        stackable_table[ch] = 1;
    }
}

Item Maker has been updated to either send the text automatically or just leave it in your chat. Thanks again Tofu for the help.
By default the program will send the text automatically but if you hold Shift while clicking make it will just place the text in your chat (soon it will move the PSO window to top, forgot to add that while updating this).

The mail part has not been implemented yet.

Looking forward to the itemPMT editor, Soly! That would be so much fun. Keep up the good work!

Item Maker has been updated to also type in the mail window, this is really only useful to GMs to make banners but well... it's there.

ItemRT Editor has been updated with a more user-friendly edit window.

Notes:
-Now you can double click to open the edit window.
-Right click has a new menu entry which edits a full row.
-The edit window takes Esc to discard changes and Ctrl + S to apply the changes, both close the window.

Also looking forward to the ItemPMT editor. Love the tools Soly. Thanks for creating and keep up the work. :)

By the way, if you didn't look at the BP editor yet, I did discover what was wrong with the Episode II data in Lee's editor: there are two blank slots before Hildebear in the physical data, but the elemental data has only one empty ID. You can get the elemental data to line up properly if you move every enemy from Hildebear through So Dimenian up by one slot. The same problem exists for the movement data section, although I'm not sure about the attack section, as nobody really knows what that section does.

Reactions: Mad
It's hard to say... Not every empty entry matches with 0 values...
Right now they are like in Lee's but we are filtering the entries that should be empty.

I plan to, but haven't added live support to my BP Editor like the PMT Editor. That way I can test very easily all the data.

I don't mean empty as in all zeroes. I mean empty as in not used in Episode II. It seems like Sega made the Episode II BP on top of the Episode I BP or something, as a lot of entries aren't used but contain data anyway. The elemental data has to be correct, as if you skip only one entry before Hildebear instead of two, the resistances of each enemy will line up with values we know to be true in game (e.g. So Dimenian claims to have 0 resistance to everything, which is obviously wrong, but if you move it up by one, it will be weak to ETH, which is correct, as is the case for the other enemies after you shift them up).

I understand that, but I was talking to Sodaboy right now, he said So Dimenian is the entry #85 (because the ship uses the bp files for exp and what not).
If we were to shift the monster names 1 slot up, this wont match anymore, what do you think about that?

Either way... I'll try to test this soon.

Changed the name from Battle Parameters Editor to BP Editor... hopefully didn't break anything doing that.

I said that the elemental and movement data must be shifted up by one. The physical data should not. Enemy locations do not match between BP sections in either Episode I or Episode II: depending upon the type of stats you're dealing with, the same enemy has more than one ID. ;)

Added new name lists for EP1 and 2 based on the type of data.
Moving up some monster names and hopefully fixing some of the errors.

Tofuman might be looking a bit more into it.

Last edited:
And here I thought no one cared about these mods lol. I guess at least one person has eventual plans.

Try to make the itemPMT flexible enough so that you can link new custom specials to it as well (doesn't have to be first version). People will have a nice UI to set all the custom things.

Just like new difficulties, new custom specials have already been done and things may get interesting eventually when these changes hit some of the private servers around.

We're all actually more ahead of you than you think.
Ahead of what exactly? The things I have shown were only PoC to spark people's interest, I do not work on anything pso-related. I'm only being curious, because months ago no one really cared about mods and now I see this server slowly accepting small changes that may eventually lead somewhere which is what I'd like to see.

Back