Soly's Stash

I think I've figured it out. Mag stats have stopped resetting at any-rate, took a while of fumbling around but i have seem to have got there?

I managed to compile a new Ship Server.exe after changing the mag feeding tables in visual studio, and just replaced my old ship server.exe.

I didn't miss a step did I?

Sure, I'll check it out, you still have to go and open the common bank to be able to read it tho.

Nope, I haven't updated any new items of Ephinea since some of the music disks.
I'll see if Soda can hook me up, as I just need the ItemPMT file or maybe I can make the bank reader read the PMT and possibly even the unitxt from the client. Nah, for that you have be logged in and stuff can go bad... better just ask Soda.

I'll add the meseta when I update the items.
Sorry, just that have been kinda busy with the C# server rewrite, Ives GC itempmt editor, Ultima stuff, uni and yeah just keep adding things.

Last edited:
Updated ItemPMT Editor

-Removed sidebars, in favor of a custom popup for check boxes, values that didn't belong to the tab they were in can be found in their respective tabs, for example star values and shield sfx.
Classes (for some tabs), Combo (for weapons) or Usage (for tools, previously named Flags), now appear as their numeric value but upon clicking the cell a popup will appear with the respective check box options.

-Added copy and paste menu commands for relevant tabs (currently weapons, armors and combinations), this will copy a base64 encoded string to your clipboard so you can quickly copy and paste rows.
Don't try to paste stuff in a grid it doesn't belong to, or you'll get a nice error message box :)

- Added a donate buton, because my mouse is dying (no joke).
Feel free to donate because why not, wanna show appreciation for what I do or any reason, over anything I appreciate the fact that you are using my programs :)

Last edited:
PSOBB Reader now reads meseta from the storage you load (inv or bank).
Updated PMT and Unitxt

Last edited:
ItemPMT Editor: Improved performance of data grids, specially when switching groups in the weapons tab.

Soly I'm looking for 'that video you made where you tested unfreezing with A+D in menu with framerate speed speed' but can't find it. Mind posting for us or sending me?

Ahh ok. Ty. Friend was interested.

As a note for people using my ItemPMT Editor.

I recently noticed the game doesn't use the second stat boost, from the stat boost tables. (after someone pointed/suggested it)
It doesn't read the boost type neither its value.

The 2nd stat boost is basically useless so don't be surprised if you change it and nothing happens.
I personally don't think its a big deal but who knows... It can be fixed but I'd say the fix is not worth the time... also I'd do it in a DLL like I do all the other patches I have (in my new server software)... anyway that's it.

Also technically it's possible to add more boost types like resistance stuff... but that's another topic (related to moving the stat boost code to the DLL).

okay, so is that the actual second slot or the slot named 2? Not a huge problem for me either way since i can just shuffle stats around.

okay, so is that the actual second slot or the slot named 2? Not a huge problem for me either way since i can just shuffle stats around.
In the stat boost tab you have 4 columns
stat 1, amount 1, stat 2, amount 2

stat 2 and amount 2 are not read by the game.

I noticed this too. The second stat boost apparently worked in retail pso though: http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=61
In the "original" PMT i have here... the stats are HP +10 instead of 20, it also has a second stat EVP -15 ... but I don't know how they made the database in pso-w... if they exported the data from the itempmt files... then they probably never noticed about this?

I probably should test with a rare weapon.

Did BB break it on all weapons? Flowen's Sword also has two boosts, but Last Survivor is one of the best examples.
As the last reply... I'll try with a rare weapon and see if its read... but frames barriers and a saber don't make use of it.

Back